Why do these blacks like haile selassie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how you said they sound like they come straight from Stormfront, when you're advocating for their racist and sickening viewpoints yourself!

Come on now...hey i learned from you guys....and i thought you guys are from a no-mercy culture.
@onlyme

Why don't you just leave? You are only embarrassing yourself here.

How is it embarrassing if it feels this good. Lol! I need to embarrass myself some more then.

Come on now...hey i learned from you guys....and i thought you guys are from a no-mercy culture.

How is it embarrassing if it feels this good. Lol! I need to embarrass myself some more then.

It feels good to be rude and hateful towards others? Is your life really that bleak and empty? You have no right to complain about racism from whites when you're acting just like them.

It feels good to be rude and hateful towards others? Is your life really that bleak and empty? You have no right to complain about racism from whites when you're acting just like them.

come on man.....leave whites out of this...its somalis against western blacks. We are your favourite targets....not true? With the Madow and the slave...and the this and that. Ok then. Let's continue the tussle sans white people. Lol!

@onlyme
42801369.jpg

come on man.....leave whites out of this...its somalis against western blacks. We are your favourite targets....not true? With the Madow and the slave...and the this and that. Ok then. Let's continue the tussle sans white people. Lol!

Whether it's from whites or blacks, racism is racism. What you're doing is no better than what racist whites do.

Somalis are xenophobic that's true, but we're like that towards every non-Somali group. Somalis who spout hate towards bantus online are just trolling, they would never say things like that IRL and many have AA or bantu friends.

Apollo

VIP
Whether it's from whites or blacks, racism is racism. What you're doing is no better than what racist whites do.

Somalis are xenophobic that's true, but we're like that towards every non-Somali group. Somalis who spout hate towards bantus online are just trolling, they would never say things like that IRL and many have AA or bantu friends.

Most Somalis are in favor of deporting all Bantus to Tanzania. They did polls on this in Somalia.

I don't give a phuck what you are....your arab masters shit on you! Again i have pictures and videos of arabs hog-tieing and whipping your skinny arses. The irony of that is that some of you are proud that you facilitated and cooperated with them in capturing and enslaving blacks. Now today you are tasting their whips. You want to see some videos....you dusty arse refugee nigga? just say the word! Lol!
Are you stupid? Somalis have never been enslaved.

Most Somalis are in favor of deporting all Bantus to Tanzania. They did polls on this in Somalia.

How did they do polls in Somalia? And in what parts of Somalia? If they were done in the north, the polls don't count because they're not the ones living with bantus.

And anyways, that's xenophobia not racism.

Apollo

VIP
How did they do polls in Somalia? And in what parts of Somalia? If they were done in the north, the polls don't count because they're not the ones living with bantus.

And anyways, that's xenophobia not racism.

Bantus are genetically distant from Somalis, they are not the same race. Separated by tens of thousands of years of evolution. They only came into contact in the recent modern era.

Ask 100 strangers in Somalia that question and you will get a majority who will agree.
"Most Somalis are in favor of deporting all Bantus to Tanzania. They did polls on this in Somalia."
Do not make such bold statements if you are not ready to back them up with facts.

Bantus are genetically distant from Somalis, they are not the same race. Separated by tens of thousands of years of evolution. They only came into contact in the recent modern era.

Of this we can agree. Plus they don't marry their cousins and so are not inbred.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'll sic Amison on your skinny arse....and have them smack you around and make you whimper like a little .......
Lol! Refugees around the world and made on the african continent.
AMISOM hide like little es in their barracks, negros always cower during war

Status
Not open for further replies.