Why do these blacks like haile selassie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ask 100 strangers in Somalia that question and you will get a majority who will agree.
Amun no one likes them because of their bad manners and deadly odour, pour hygeine, something just stinks about them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I already said....i'm mostly descended from west african slaves. Its not an insult to me idiot. Its something that i celebrate every day. Bob Marley sings:

we forward to this generation ..........triumphantly!

Again to me its a badge of honor that i proudly carry. I hear phuckers like you with the slave this and slave that even as you have your hand out begging for food and shelter and i pity you pieces of shit.

What else!?
Bob Marley dad was a white British man who fuked a negress..

even your most talented are half caste negros hahaha.

dont you have some negress to dagga, most shameful culture ever

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daggering

I live in the US.
:ufdup::ufdup:
dbefa67a0b43d9756a4eb7e547dc5a10.jpg

tenor (2).gif

:ufdup::mjlaugh:

nigga don't you have a date with a whip!?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Just because a few trolls make some distasteful jokes about other Africans and blacks, doesn't mean you are justified in expressing the blatant racism you're displaying right now. Aren't most of you Caribbeans Christians? What happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto to you"?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Just because a few trolls make some distasteful jokes about other Africans and blacks, doesn't mean you are justified in expressing the blatant racism you're displaying right now. Aren't most of you Caribbeans Christians? What happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto to you"?

Come on man....don't take it personally. We're just trolling each other....no big deal.

And btw how come you only getting upset at me when your whole forum thrives off this sh*t. Look how this thread is lit!

Forum was dead until i came here.

Just keep it moving if you don't like.

Come on man....don't take it personally. We're just trolling each other....no big deal.

And btw how come you only getting upset at me when your whole forum thrives off this sh*t. Look how this thread is lit!

Forum was dead until i came here.

Just keep it moving if you don't like.

Stop posting pictures and videos of real suffering people. It's distasteful. Also, I neither agree with nor do I condone what those trolls are saying about bantus and other blacks.

I'm back...that fry chicken photo made me hungry. Had to get me some. Now where were we?
Oh yeahhhhh!

What do you call a boat load of somalis taking hot lead.....................

A good motherfuckin start. Lol!

I had video to go with this but figured i might be crossing the line. Is there a line here? I don't think so because i see slavery being celebrated and jokes being made of it here all the time.

Still i won't be able to sleep well if i posted the video.

See i'm not 100% savage.

ok really didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings...but i thought you somalis were above hurt feelings.
Aren't you all a bunch of wild sand dwelling savages? Anyway apologies...i'll end this on a lighter note. Man you'll get really close to your camels don't you? Camel seems to be having a good ole time too....look at his tail. I didn't know a camel's tail could do that. Hot time in the sand.

Attachments

• somali camel2.jpg
    somali camel2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 133

Macalin M

Out here
ok really didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings...but i thought you somalis were above hurt feelings.
Aren't you all a bunch of wild sand dwelling savages? Anyway apologies...i'll end this on a lighter note. Man you'll get really close to your camels don't you? Camel seems to be having a good ole time too....look at his tail. I didn't know a camel's tail could do that. Hot time in the sand.

Come in a few days after Ramadan, I’m sure the trolling experience will be more worth it

Thanks for apologising. Most Somalis aren't as racist as these online trolls make it seem like (though we are a little xenophobic), they're just playing around and making bad jokes. Don't take it to heart because it's usually not meant to be taken personally. Many Somalis, including myself, have lots of black non-Somali friends in IRL that we get along with and wouldn't ever be racist towards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending