Why do these blacks like haile selassie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a slave.

6rn3AVK.jpg

spop_c6_d08.png

So phucking predictable. Nigga you want me to share videos of you making beautiful sounds with your arab over lords and a whip. I have them you know. Say the word nigga! Just say the word!

Apollo

VIP
So phucking predictable. Nigga you want me to share videos of you making beautiful sounds with your arab over lords and a whip. I have them you know. Say the word nigga! Just say the word!

We are not Arabs you dumb Bantu slave.

We are not Arabs you dumb Bantu slave.

I don't give a phuck what you are....your arab masters shit on you! Again i have pictures and videos of arabs hog-tieing and whipping your skinny arses. The irony of that is that some of you are proud that you facilitated and cooperated with them in capturing and enslaving blacks. Now today you are tasting their whips. You want to see some videos....you dusty arse refugee nigga? just say the word! Lol!

Apollo

VIP
I don't give a phuck what you are....your arab masters shit on you! Again i have pictures and videos of arabs hog-tieing and whipping your skinny arses. The irony of that is that some of you are proud that you facilitated and cooperated with them in capturing and enslaving blacks. Now today you are tasting their whips. You want to see some videos....you dusty arse refugee nigga? just say the word! Lol!

Bantu slave with ugly manly women.

@Amun @TekNiKo @SamaaleSoldier Your comebacks are both disgusting and weak. Somali Supremacist are a joke
@onlyme And why the fuk are you here, if you don't like Somalis :kodaksmiley:

I'm not even trying, just trolling this guy.

Bantu slave with ugly manly women.

I'm not even trying, just trolling this guy.

Not even trying but you're able to produce a photo of black prisoners with a quickness huh? Straight from Storm front. You phuckers are'nt even original with your sh*t....you have to backhoe that garbage from elsewhere. Pathetic! gimme a minute let me go find one of my favourite videos.

Hey look...i found one.

Ignore the rambling hooyoo in the first few minutes...Listen to the beautiful music this somali is making with his arab overlord. Walahi!

Apollo

VIP
Not even trying but you're able to produce a photo of black prisoners with a quickness huh? Straight from Storm front. You phuckers are'nt even original with your sh*t....you have to backhoe that garbage from elsewhere. Pathetic! gimme a minute let me go find one of my favourite videos.

English is your first language and you can't even string a sentence together. Typical brain dead Negro.

English is your first language and you can't even string a sentence together. Typical brain dead Negro.

Nigga show me one grammatical error in my previous post....just one. I'll school your 68 IQ having just out the sand dunes piece ah shit here today. Haha!! bring it nigga! If not i can go find some other videos if you'd like.

Apollo

VIP
Hey look...i found one.

Ignore the rambling hooyoo in the first few minutes...Listen to the beautiful music this somali is making with his arab overlord. Walahi!

You exposed yourself. You are not AA or Afro-Caribbean, but a pathetic minority from Somalia with a grudge.

Bantu slave.

You exposed yourself. You are not AA or Afro-Caribbean, but a pathetic minority from Somalia with a grudge.

Bantu slave.

Why because i said hooyoo? Aren't you impressed that a caribbean person knows what you call your mothers. I am caribbean friend....but really it doesn't matter. I'm black and from the west...that makes you my enemy. Now stop with the distractions and knuckle-up nigga! Guard your grill cuz i just might get nasty on here.

Apollo

VIP
Why because i said hooyoo? Aren't you impressed that a caribbean person knows what you call your mothers. I am caribbean friend....but really it doesn't matter. I'm black and from the west...that makes you my enemy. Now stop with the distractions and knuckle-up nigga! Guard your grill cuz i just might get nasty on here.

You are a Bantu slave from South a with a grudge.

probably @Yaxye25 under a new username.

You are a Bantu slave from South a with a grudge.

Man you have locked into that huh? Mind already made up like a jihadist strapped to a bomb.
ok hoss run with it then. Anyway i'll spare your arse today and not drop any more videos right now. plus i gotta go scratch my arse....which is way more valuable than chatting with a delusional useless twit from a group of useless parasitic refugees. Lol!

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Black people should love somalis more than him. Since we started the African union and liberated many Africans at our own expense (never again) whilst this guy was schemeing with Europeans.

this is why i will never ever support anything African, Abyssinia worked with the white Colonialist and for that it was awarded what is now Ethiopia. Blacks around the word Admired them for that, where as Somalia fought tooth and nail against Colonialism and helped their fellow Africans after gaining independence, and what did we get in return insults and death at hands those we helped.

i admire your wisdom blade kudos. :ehh:

Apollo

VIP
Man you have locked into that huh? Mind already made up like a jihadist strapped to a bomb.
ok hoss run with it then. Anyway i'll spare your arse today and not drop any more videos right now. plus i gotta go scratch my arse....which is way more valuable than chatting with a delusional useless twit from a group of useless parasitic refugees. Lol!

You suffer from severe PTBSS (Post Traumatic Bantu Slave Syndrome).

Funny how you said they sound like they come straight from Stormfront, when you're advocating for their racist and sickening viewpoints yourself!

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
R u insane!? somalis proudly cape for arabs during the slave trade and even today many of their descendants (YOU) proudly claim that part of your history. If anything you should be seen as the enemy of black people.

As for the original post...rastas are stupid. I mean i like the weed concept and i like the living close to nature concept and even the vegetarian concept but the selassie nonsense...is just that. Most black people in the caribbean don't subscribe to that BS.

Letter from the President South Africa thabo mbeki 12 - 18 January 2007 ANC today.

"IN JUNE 1974, a few of us spent some days in Mogadishu, Somalia as members of an ANC delegation."

"During that month of June, as it hosted the Assembly, Mogadishu served as the venue for a great African celebration. As part of a cultural programme put together for the benefit of the delegates, a Somali drama group performed a play that sought to denounce the neo-colonialism mentioned by "Time" magazine,"

"This was the first and last time I visited Mogadishu. For many years afterwards Mogadishu and Somalia remained in our memories as African places of hope for us, a reliable rear base for the total liberation of Africa, including our liberation from apartheid. Indeed, in later years, others of our comrades returned to Mogadishu, this time to work with the Somali government to prepare for the clandestine infiltration into South Africa of cadres of Umkhonto we Sizwe, who would travel to apartheid South Africa by sea, secretly departing from the Somali ports!"

"in 1974 all our liberation movements and independent Africa counted on Somali support to achieve the goals of the African Revolution,"

http://www.anc.org.za/docs/anctoday/2007/at01.htm

dont ever quote people or attempt to speak on matters you have absolutely no knowledge of!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending