Why do these blacks like haile selassie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a phuck what you are....your arab masters shit on you! Again i have pictures and videos of arabs hog-tieing and whipping your skinny arses. The irony of that is that some of you are proud that you facilitated and cooperated with them in capturing and enslaving blacks. Now today you are tasting their whips. You want to see some videos....you dusty arse refugee nigga? just say the word! Lol!
Arabs never enslaved or ruled over us you worthless Bantu slave. Somalis are the ones who forced Arabs back in the day to submit tribute, and slaughtered all the Arab troops in Zanzibar to free you filthy Bantus.

As usual, you Bantus are insecure over the fact that you were enslaved, tortured, and ridiculed across the world. So in return, you like to make up these fantasies in your head that apparently Arabs have enslaved Somali people, just to make you feel a bit more confident about your own pitiful selves. This is a common tactic of Bantus that does not surprise me.

Most Somalis are in favor of deporting all Bantus to Tanzania. They did polls on this in Somalia.

Reason enough for other black nations to deport somalis don't you think. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. So kenya, south africa etc should put somalis on the rafts and camels tell them not to look back else they'll be shot. Lol!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hey look...i found one.

Ignore the rambling hooyoo in the first few minutes...Listen to the beautiful music this somali is making with his arab overlord. Walahi!

f*ck Arabs and f*ck . Go back to your plantation. We dont have a massa like you. Somalis never enslaved

TekNiKo

VIP
Hey look...i found one.

Ignore the rambling hooyoo in the first few minutes...Listen to the beautiful music this somali is making with his arab overlord. Walahi!

f*ck Arabs and f*ck . Go back to your plantation. We dont have a massa like you. Somalis never enslaved

Arabs never enslaved or ruled over us you worthless Bantu slave. Somalis are the ones who forced Arabs back in the day to submit tribute, and slaughtered all the Arab troops to free you filthy Bantus.

As usual, you Bantus are insecure over the fact that you were enslaved, tortured, and ridiculed across the world. So in return, you like to make up these fantasies that apparently Arabs have enslaved Somali people, just to make you feel a bit more confident about your own pitiful selves. This is a common tactic of Bantus that does not surprise me.

Hey i don't live back in the day so i give zero phucks about that. I live in the now and what i see is somalis talking about banishing black people from somalia even as they humping camels to kenya and south africa. Ironic don't you think?

Hey i don't live back in the day so i give zero phucks about that. I live in the now and what i see is somalis talking about banishing black people from somalia even as they humping camels to kenya and south africa. Ironic don't you think?
What is your ethnicity?

I don't care if you were ever enslaved....i do care that my tax dollars are going for welfare checks to feed your skinny ungrateful arse.

TekNiKo

VIP
We are not Arabs.. you are pushing dumb Arab / Paki stereotypes where they don't apply.

But you live that culture...you pray to their god...you wear their clothes...you sing like them...you talk like them..maybe different language but the same hack and spit sound....same mannerisms...like the slave insult.....you even stick your bare hands in your shit and wash your arse without soap...nasty! For all intents and purposes you're arabs.
Come on fella....man up!

Apollo

VIP
But you live that culture...you pray to their god...you wear their clothes...you sing like them...you talk like them..maybe different language but the same hack and spit sound....same mannerisms...like the slave insult.....you even stick your bare hands in your shit and wash your arse without soap...nasty! For all intents and purposes you're arabs.
Come on fella....man up!

Ya abeed زنجي

Macalin M

Out here
The ones who talk about banishing Bantus are not even from South Somalia. You have come to SSpot and taken everything you have read seriously.

Secondly if you look at one of the other threads which is getting regular updates, it shows our significance in the Kenyan Economy and furthermore the NFD is a Somali region anyway. I don’t even want to talk about SA, they steal money from Somali businessman and shopkeepers because they can’t make it themselves

To conclude you just need to calm down man.

@Amun you too man, ain’t you fasting??

TekNiKo

VIP
@Amun I think je just needs sum finga lookin good chikin

https://img.memecdn.com/-king-kfc_o_886425.webp

Amun can count up to his umpeenth geandfather yet this negro doesnt know who bore him. I dare this carribean guy tell us how he got to Carribean? Hes not indigenous to that nation. Mayans are.

Nasty nasty culture.

I already said....i'm mostly descended from west african slaves. Its not an insult to me idiot. Its something that i celebrate every day. Bob Marley sings:

we forward to this generation ..........triumphantly!

Again to me its a badge of honor that i proudly carry. I hear phuckers like you with the slave this and slave that even as you have your hand out begging for food and shelter and i pity you pieces of shit.

What else!?

Macalin M

Out here
I already said....i'm mostly descended from west african slaves. Its not an insult to me idiot. Its something that i celebrate every day. Bob Marley sings:

we forward to this generation ..........triumphantly!

Again to me its a badge of honor that i proudly carry. I hear phuckers like you with the slave this and slave that even as you have your hand out begging for food and shelter and i pity you pieces of shit.

What else!?
Where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending