Why do tall guys love short girls

Your sons will be tall and your daughters average. Umm it makes sense now why tall men go for short women :cosbyhmm:

BS, height is from mum and dad, if mum is short child can take after her or her family,

are you habashi?

i like habashi girls, super nice to me in adis abab, they treat me like king, always smiling and getting horny around me, giving me the drill me look,

but my blood will not let me go near her, uff,

Macalin M

Out here
BS, height is from mum and dad, if mum is short child can take after her or her family,

are you habashi?

i like habashi girls, super nice to me in adis abab, they treat me like king, always smiling and getting horny around me, giving me the drill me look,

That first line is true. My mums half brother is a fucking giant and she’s 5’8. They have different mums.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

are you habashi?

Short woman plus tall man =tall or average kids
Will Smith is 6’3 , wife is 5’3 and their children are tall.

are you habashi?

Tone it down

Habeshi females are tall where as the guys are short. The opposite is true for somalis

ist true, their man are midgets, no wonder they kept smiling at me the ladies and giggling,

no doubt my dark handsome German nazi soldiers like dipped in golden honey looks made the go agah agah da-nanesh

ID_WT_CURTI_GOOSE_AP_001.png

Short woman plus tall man =tall or average kids
Will Smith is 6’3 , wife is 5’3 and their children are tall.

my greeat grand dad on dad side was nick named lampost, he was around 7'4, he was Ogaden, he married 3 isaaq wives , isaaq girls would woalk hudnreds of miles just to get a glimps of him, dashingly handsome, my great granddad on mum side, his cousin, my other great grnad dads cousin, was also very tall,

ddi you know if a man is tall he gets more pussy, Earns a more and more likely to live longer and die happy and become a president?

anyone 5'10 plus is lucky, the taller the more handsome,

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
to be fair, all female have same box size,

but i like my girl in high hills (wife/halal) when in house, tight jeans, and wearing my white shirt tight in her waist cooking and cleaning whilst Washing each other, smiling,

Teeri but isn’t it awkward folding long ass legs tho:pachah1:or pumping into her big teeth

What the... @Teeri-Alpha it sounds like you are looking for a very specific person, not even a type...for your own good maybe you should broaden a little bit before you end up a male spinster... :ftw9nwa:

already taken saxiib, man like me never stays single, the more picky you are the more girls like a man who knows what he wants

Teeri but isn’t it awkward folding long ass legs tho:pachah1:or pumping into her big teeth

you get used to it, but we dont have big teeth, i like a big sexy smile, perfect teeth, i like a lady with a nice smile, small mouth, juicy lips

i will do anything for a lady with a nice smile, :ahh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
you get used to it, but we dont have big teeth, i like a big sexy smile, perfect teeth, i like a lady with a nice smile, small mouth, juicy lips

i will do anything for a lady with a nice smile, :ahh:

So Teeri you like to be dominated by tall woman whereas @Abdurahman_somali is into short girls that he can toss around:cosbyhmm:

Interesting, I am learning a lot about y’all :hmm:

Trending