Why do tall guys love short girls

Being too tall is bit unlady like. But being too short is borderline pedophilia.

If your 6 feet + and the female you're with is 5'3" and under, you are a pedo.

Being too tall is bit unlady like. But being too short is borderline pedophilia.

If your 6 feet + and the female you're with is 5'3" and under, you are a pedo.

not really, if she is tall she can be perfectly proportioned, like super models, like Ogaden girls,

images

So men want small girls that they can toss around:hillarybiz:

Tossing her around is the most harmless thing i meant, but i won't go into details. I don't know if it's only me, but being with someone who is one head smaller and only half of your weight is very arousing. Now Call me an abusive asshole
:banderas:

But one thing should be said. For women with normal weight (non Somalis) i prefer them to be 5'6 to 5'9.

I know plenty of tall women who are married to short guys, my sister one is of them. Short guys are driven, family men not to mention they are hard working and energetic.
That's a rare case. Very tall women often struggle to find suitable partners for obvious reasons.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I need a short women so I can overpower her and that means she needs to be around 5’3. If a woman is my height that’s a tranny.:kanyeshrug:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Tossing her around is the most harmless thing i meant, but i won't go into details. I don't know if it's only me, but being with someone who is one head smaller and only half of your weight is very arousing. Now Call me an abusive asshole
:banderas:

But one thing should be said. For women with normal weight (non Somalis) i prefer them to be 5'6 to 5'9.
So you are into bdsm and shit
Got it

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
insha Allah Ogaden guy who is 6'6

:manny:

all my edos/ aunts who are 6 foot plus married OG man much much taller
Is Ogaden another name for a giant guy ?
6ft women are masculine
Imagine wrestling with another nigga in the bed lol

Last edited:

Trending