Why do tall guys love short girls

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Give me the benefits of having a short girl.
They are adorable, everything they do is cute, don’t up take a lot of space, look cute in heels and feminine.
tall-guy-23.gif

Macalin M

Out here
They are adorable, everything they do is cute, don’t take a lot of space, look cute in heels and feminine.
tall-guy-23.gif
And I could buy her clothes from the kids sections meaning it’s cheaper. I think I’m short girls only from now on.

Minimum 5’4 though...

True opposites always attract. Most tall women are into short guys and tall men go for short women
A tall woman with a short guy just seems weird. Idk why. I just feel like the man should always be taller than the woman. It just looks better.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Anything to save a few quid ;)

I’m 6’3 but I am coming back from a two month trip to somalia so I’ll check again when I land in England tomorrow night
You are a grown man. You stopped growing. 6’3..not bad

You are right sis lol

tall-woman-038.jpg.a0c0a4ff70cf365f9d5f85ec4d25b1eb.jpg
Lol I think the woman was stretched to look way taller than the guy. But you get the point, just doesn't match, it doesn't add up. I also wouldnt want someone whose my same height either, whether I was tall or short.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol I think the woman was stretched to look way taller than the guy. But you get the point, just doesn't match, it doesn't add up. I also wouldnt want someone whose my same height either, whether I was tall or short.
Yeah that picture is bit exaggerated..but I agree the man should be taller. I don’t want small guy with tiny hands lol