Why do tall guys love short girls

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have yet to see tall couples, every tall guy wants a shorty with a nice tush. I think men are just dirty creatures, they probably think they can dominate Petite girls. Anyway short girls should stick to short guys, let the giants date other giants.

@Basra @Knowles @Teeri-Alpha @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq what do you think girls :hmm:

Women rarely chose men that are shorter than them. And when women go for shorter men, they're not much taller than the man. There have been studies on this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have yet to see tall couples, every tall guy wants a shorty with a nice tush. I think men are just dirty creatures, they probably think they can dominate Petite girls. Anyway short girls should stick to short guys, let the giants date other giants.

@Basra @Knowles @Teeri-Alpha @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq what do you think girls :hmm:

Size matters huuno. Small gu.s looks for petite small girl. Shaqil oneal is 7 foot tall, people think he has a big one, but it is no bigger than Trumps little lovely hands . Maaskin one. Life is a B

shaq-1-300.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Women rarely chose men that are shorter than them. And when women go for shorter men, they're not much taller than the man. There have been studies on this.
I know plenty of tall women who are married to short guys, my sister one is of them. Short guys are driven, family men not to mention they are hard working and energetic.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Size matters huuno. Small gu.s looks for petite small girl. Shaqil oneal is 7 foot tall, people think he has a big one, but it is no bigger than Trumps little lovely hands . Maaskin one. Life is a B

shaq-1-300.jpg

If you mean ‘small gu.s’ as small guy..I agree with you. Tall guys have low energy and small weewee

Personally i think short girls (not to short) are just more attractive, but it doesn't matter that much as long she is shorter than me.

Let's be honest: you can't do in the bedroom with a 5'9 girl the things you do with a 5'4 girl, especially when we know most Somali women are not exactly slim...
:manny:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Personally i think short girls (not to short) are just more attractive, but it doesn't matter that much as long she is shorter than me.

Let's be honest: you can't do in the bedroom with a 5'9 girl the things you do with a 5'4 girl, especially when we know most Somali women are not exactly slim...
:manny:
So men want small girls that they can toss around:hillarybiz:

Trending