Why do tall guys love short girls

I have yet to see tall couples, every tall guy wants a shorty with a nice tush. I think men are just dirty creatures, they probably think they can dominate Petite girls. Anyway short girls should stick to short guys, let the giants date other giants.

@Basra @Knowles @Teeri-Alpha @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq what do you think girls :hmm:
Do habesha girls like Somalis where u live? XD been hearing stories. Habesha shortys compliment our height.

Women in general prefer taller men, they like feeling smaller and look up to daddy :ftw9nwa:

I have yet to see tall couples, every tall guy wants a shorty with a nice tush. I think men are just dirty creatures, they probably think they can dominate Petite girls. Anyway short girls should stick to short guys, let the giants date other giants.

@Basra @Knowles @Teeri-Alpha [B]@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq[/B] what do you think girls :hmm:
tenor.gif

As a tall
MAN! myself I love my women tall and big framed. f*ck short girls. They look like 12 yr old boys :tacky:

Lmao what else turns you on about tall women?

i loooveee long necks,

big curvy ass, but not huuuge ass,

small breasts, i am not a breasts man,

big smile , big teeth

long hair, she must have soft hair, she must be somali, ideally, or Eritrean, or ahmaar but real original ahmaar not those fake ones like semi bantus, or she must be harari, or orormo eastern muslims like arusha, ideally she must be Ogaden first, if not somali, if not cushtics/ horn of africa,

though the truth is my fmaily will not allow or be happy with a non somali, they will after them be ok with Horn of africa, but i am banned from blacks, non somalis, except horn of africans like harari, saxo, erterian etc,

she must be feminine, the way she walks, hands on hips, like she is a super model

i hate girls who dont like being feminine,

she must be happy to submit, submissive, she must like being dominated, being lead by a man,

she must never ever war long nailrs, real or fake nails, she is out,

small waist big ass/curvy ass like \J-lo,

cute small feminine chin,

wifely material, virgin, no experience, really green, virgin, clean, wants to get married,

she must like my family

she must love making babies, ,

loyal, respectful, submissive, homely, clean, zero mileage, i must be the first, lovey duffy type, sweet, and must be willing to cook me jabati and sugaar wearing lingerie at 2 am just to make me happy (dont worry, i will make her happy in my own ways too,

she must be obsessed with me, talk about me with friends and her eyes must go wow when she hears my voice, giggle and go shy when i speak t her

how can a guy marry a girl who has had so many lovers, a dude i used to work with white guy once told me my girl is low mileage, she has only been with 22 guys, i was shocked,

i am a dashingly handsome man, Emily if you saw me your pantie would be wet in 2.4 seconds and you would d say Agahhhhhhhhhhhhh he is sooo yummy,

Macalin M

Out here
i loooveee long necks,

big smile , big teeth

long hair, she must have soft hair, she must be somali, ideally, or Eritrean, or ahmaar but real original ahmaar not those fake ones like semi bantus, or she must be harari, or orormo eastern muslims like arusha, ideally she must be Ogaden first, if not somali, if not cushtics/ horn of africa,

though the truth is my fmaily will not allow or be happy with a non somali, they will after them be ok with Horn of africa, but i am banned from blacks, non somalis, except horn of africans like harari, saxo, erterian etc,

she must be feminine, the way she walks, hands on hips, like she is a super model

she must be happy to submit, submissive, she must like being dominated, being lead by a man,

wifely material, virgin, no experience, really green, virgin, clean, wants to get married,

she must like my family

loyal, respectful, submissive, homely, clean, zero mileage, i must be the first, lovey duffy type, sweet, and must be willing to cook me jabati and sugaar wearing lingerie at 2 am just to make me happy (dont worry, i will make her happy in my own ways too,

she must be obsessed with me, talk about me with friends and her eyes must go wow when she hears my voice, giggle and go shy when i speak t her

how can a guy marry a girl who has had so many lovers, a dude i used to work with white guy once told me my girl is low mileage, she has only been with 22 guys, i was shocked,

i am a dashingly handsome man, Emily if you saw me your pantie would be wet in 2.4 seconds and you would d say Agahhhhhhhhhhhhh he is sooo yummy,
Good luck in your search sxb, you need to start searching now abti

i used to look at a girls nails, if it was long or fake she was gonoooooooooooooooooooooooooone, no ifs no buts, they must be short, at times i would say on a date, lets see your nails darling, if it was not short, she was gone, long nails are disgusting, black females disgust me because of this, you cannot even get close to her in case she stabs you with them,

i was very handsome and cocky at uni, i am mean why not, i am Ogaden, tall dark handsome royalty and lander, 1door girls used to love me, they would say wow, an caghdeer Ogaden lad, he is sooo fine, he can make me twerk in hargeysa all night, jow, if my family was not against it, i would marry an 1door, they have fine girls,

also once dumped a girl because she said its ok for our kids to marry blacks/foreigner if we had kids, i was like see ya naya, hell no, i hate these easily i want to love the world BS halimos, i want a strong female who maintainers our culture, to hell with interracial marriages,

am i a racist? :gucciwhat: could not care less, 99% of halimos married to foreigner are divorce by the looks of it, so i am proven right, it doesn't work,

What the... @Teeri-Alpha it sounds like you are looking for a very specific person, not even a type...for your own good maybe you should broaden a little bit before you end up a male spinster... :ftw9nwa:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
i loooveee long necks,

big smile , big teeth

she must like my family

Too bad Teeri Alpha you are missing out. You are into basketball players
Short girls are ideal.

Good luck in your search sxb, you need to start searching now abti

i am already married , found her abti,

i have easily dated atleast 20-30 girls at uni, maybe 250 between the ages of 19 -29 out side of uni, i used to date 3-5 girls at once, in fact i have not been single longer than 3 months since i was 18/19 till marriage,

i once told an italian girl in my university project group who never turned up to do her part of the project that she was an ugly fuxcking one night, she kept quite for 5 minuets and said come to my house i will cook pasta for you, at 3 am in the library trying to cramp in work, i was shocked,

i once asked a German girl at uni if she had a black dick, she said only German and Argentinian, then she called me 3 days later at one night and said come and beat the Nazi out of me, i want your black dicxxx

getting girls was easy, i would go to a shop and come out with a halimos number

the secret to getting girls? let them know they disgust you, the more you mistreat them, look down on them, indifferent, the more they like you,

i would dress so well at restaurant in london somali female waters would be gob smacked, i was sexy, tall, handsome and i was rude, but not ass hole rude, she indifferent rude, careless, i was blunt, i would walk up to girls and say excuse me, what are you doing next Tuesday, no hello, no your nice, etc, just straight blunt, direct, and i knew i was sexy, handsome, i was arrogant, cocky,

if you want girls, be cocky, indifferent, never be nice, be rude, look down at her and never ever break eye contact first, stair at her like you own her, deep down they like it, remember they work with satan, then be super direct, say she is gorgeous and you want to spend time with her, then keep silent,t let her decide, t do not break an awkward moment sh is testing you, who speaks first is weak,

one foot in, one foot out, never show obsession with a female, always be ready to walk out and let her know,

Trending