Why do some Somali women have double standards

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Now I said "some" because not all Somali women think the same as the hypocrites I'm talking about.

They expect a man to be traditional but won't be traditional themselves? They cry that no Somali men want them but they don't see the reason why.

If you can't keep up your bargain then don't expect Somali men to be traditional because he will not give you meher. The wedding, honeymoon, house rent and bills will be split to 50/50. When you're on a date with him, you'll pay your half.

If you do in fact want a traditional husband that gives you your meher. You want him to pay for the entire wedding and honeymoon cost. You want him to pay the house rent, bills and etc. You want a real man to be the head of the house, provider and protector then fulfil your traditional gender roles like cooking, cleaning and satisfying his sexual needs. That's the only way to fulfil your requirements because that's the only way to make yourself useful, the only way to prove your love for him or else what are you doing at his house?

The purpose of marriage and relationships is about covering each other's needs and scratching each other's back. If one cannot fulfil their gender role. They are useless, selfish, unloving and they clearly have no purpose for a relationship so you should dismiss them.

If you prefer modern relationships where everything is split 50/50. Okay, great on you but don't expect a traditional spouse if you can't be traditional yourself.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Now I said "some" because not all Somali women think the same as the hypocrites I'm talking about.

They expect a man to be traditional but won't be traditional themselves? They cry that no Somali men want them but they don't see the reason why.

If you can't keep up your bargain then don't expect Somali men to be traditional because he will not give you meher. The wedding, honeymoon, house rent and bills will be split to 50/50. When you're on a date with him, you'll pay your half.

If you do in fact want a traditional husband that gives you your meher. You want him to pay for the entire wedding and honeymoon cost. You want him to pay the house rent, bills and etc. You want a real man to be the head of the house, provider and protector then fulfil your traditional gender roles like cooking, cleaning and satisfying his sexual needs. That's the only way to fulfil your requirements because that's the only way to make yourself useful, the only way to prove your love for him or what are you doing at his house?

The purpose of marriage and relationships is about covering each other's needs and scratching each other's back. If one cannot fulfil their gender role. They are useless, selfish, unloving and they clearly have no purpose for a relationship so you should dismiss them.

If you prefer modern relationships where everything is split 50/50. Okay, great on you but don't expect a traditional spouse if you can't be traditional yourself.
Most modern xalimos follow the marxist feminist agenda that is detsroying european birth rates and causing ajnabi men to go mgtow in desperation to escape divorce rape and unfair treatement in the modern toxic marriage. A modern feminist will ruin your marriage and f*ck up your kids lives by depriving them of their father. Stay clear!

The few that are traditional get married and don't have problems attracting men.

If you do in fact want a traditional husband that gives you your meher. You want him to pay for the entire wedding and honeymoon cost. You want him to pay the house rent, bills and etc. You want a real man to be the head of the house, provider and protector then fulfil your traditional gender roles like cooking, cleaning and satisfying his sexual needs. That's the only way to fulfil your requirements because that's the only way to make yourself useful, the only way to prove your love for him or what are you doing at his house?

I agree with everything you said but If your on a date with your wife, the man has to pay. Telling your wife to pay would just be awkward and weird. When you pay it makes her feel special.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
To each his own but I believe a man should take of the house bills, I’m old fashioned that way and it works for us. I’m sure there are women out there who are willing to go half with you on everything so I don’t see why this is a hot topic on here

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I agree with everything you said but If your on a date with your wife, you'll have to pay. Telling your wife to pay would just be awkward and weird. When you pay it makes her feel special.

No, if she prefers modern relationships then you should not be traditional. That includes dating.

Only a traditional woman with no double standards in her deserves special treatments.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
To each his own but I believe a man should take of the house bills, I’m old fashioned that way and it works for us. I’m sure there are women out there who are willing to go half with you on everything so I don’t see why this is a hot topic on here

It's a hot topic when there are people with this toxic mentality. "I want a traditional spouse but I don't need to be traditional." No, the world does not work that way.

Do you want a traditional husband? Then carry out your required duties by being a traditional wife and fulfiling your traditional gender roles.

I was mainly pointing out the double standards among the diaspora community.

You are telling 100 facts akhi. Every Xalimo that wants to share house holds duties and a modern realtionship over all, should also share the bills, the meher, wedding costs and loose every privilege a Muslim woman is entitled to.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I agree. However, it's best to talk about these values in the beginning of a relatioship so there's no confusion.

Why can’t you niggas earn good money and have a functioning country before whining about Somali women. Go to Somalia and look at all the women slaving away while the men sip tea and chew khat. This is the West. We have higher standards than being a lapdog.

This topic has been beaten to death. Give it a rest.

Unfortunately this is the dominant mindset that our Xaalimos have and the western culture proliferates this.

You will have to go back home for the traditional wife, they are no longer found here.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why can’t you niggas earn good money and have a functioning country before whining about Somali women. Go to Somalia and look at all the women slaving away while the men sip tea and chew khat. This is the West. We have higher standards than being a lapdog.

Kulaha earn good money. Don't pretend you know anyone here. I'm blessed with good wealth, alhamdulillah.

I only mentioned 'some' Somali women who have double standards. They want a traditional husband but can't be traditional themselves. If you prefer a modern relationship where you want your husband to share your household duties that is perfectly fine but that also means you have to share the rent, bills, wedding and honeymoon.
:manny:

Muji

VIP
The way that I see feminism is a union. We created a union to establish rights because men were getting away with too much. Now I want the best deal for women. I’m happy to put a feminist hat when I push for equal pay and when it comes to who pays the bill, I’m happy to wear my traditional hat. Cadan woman taught us well.

Dont generalize Somalia

The way that I see feminism is a union. We created a union to establish rights because men were getting away with too much. Now I want the best deal for women. I’m happy to put a feminist hat when I push for equal pay and when it comes to who pays the bill, I’m happy to wear my traditional hat. Cadan woman taught us well.
Lol to the kitchen than with your slighty swollen pregnant feet

Don't bother with these frustrated feminazis who want the cake and want to eat it too but it does not work that way
Stop. Why do we argue about such petty shit. Our country is literally deteriorating every year and all you guys care about is shit like this. In 100 years we will be like the kurds with no country, truly sad.

That is what @Factz stated. This is the West therefore if the woman wants Western marriage then she has to chip in.

That is what @Factz stated. This is the West therefore if the woman wants Western marriage then she has to chip in.
Most Somali women from both the West and Somalia are shamed from birth to wait on their husbands like servants. Where are these feminist Somali women that you speak of? They are a tiny minority.

Most Somali men on the other hand are broke, unreliable, and useless. Maybe you losers should fix up first before putting out any demands.

Most Somali women from both the West and Somalia are shamed from birth to wait on their husbands like servants. Where are these feminist Somali women that you speak of? They are a tiny minority.

Most Somali men on the other hand are broke, unreliable, and useless. Maybe you losers should fix up first before putting out any demands.

I think you've been hanging with the wrong crowd.