Why do Somalis think Habesha = Amhara/Tigrayan Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious because the adal sultanate was ruled by hararis and afars. Adal originated in afar land and is named after the afar clan, it also receded to afar after it lost power. Somalis were used as cannon fodder. It's clear that Somalis had no role or state before the arrival of arabs.
Zeila is not Afar land and Ahmed Gurey was Somali.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Zeilia isn't were adal originated.

because it is. Somalis arrived much later than the afars. Adal and ifat originated from the sultanate of shewa.
these hyenas man, claiming Somali lands and now history. Of the early history of the Imam Axmed Gurey little is known. He was the son of one Ibrahim el Ghazi, and both he and his father were common soldiers in the troop of Garad Aboun. Nothing even is said as to his nationality. He was certainly not an Arab or Afar, he was Somali because he was closely connected with many who were Somalis.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
He has said a lot of things since his arrival, doesn't make it all true:comeon:.

He's Somali :comeon:.
why are you defending him?
IMG_2317.jpg
:westbrookwtf:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Hararis are habesha, stop with this fake propaganda. They share similar culture and language to the rest of the habeshas. They speak an ethio Semitic language and have roots in the gurage people. Don't run away from your destiny.

Gurege have no identity so im not surprised you tried to tie Harar with a people who have no identity other then being Ethiopian. This is why the Silt'e who have Harari roots recently said they want their own state and refused to be identified as Gurege "In 2000, the Silt'e, refusing to identify as Gurage, voted overwhelmingly for the establishment of a separate special administrative unit within SNNPR by the EPRDF government". Ethiopia's destiny is to be a Chinese shoe factory. I will side with the Habasha chinese because atleast they will work like dogs:ohhhdamn:

Last edited:
Gurege have no identity so im not surprised you tried to tie Harar with a people who have no identity other then being Ethiopian. This is why the Silt'e who have Harari roots recently said they want their own state and refused to be identified as Gurege "In 2000, the Silt'e, refusing to identify as Gurage, voted overwhelmingly for the establishment of a separate special administrative unit within SNNPR by the EPRDF government"
Ethiopia's destiny is to be a Chinese shoe factory. I will side with the Habasha chinese because atleast they will work like dogs:ohhhdamn:
The silte only did that because they are Muslim while the rest of the gurage are not. Harar is crumbling and your people are a minority within your own lands, how sad. The oromos are bound to consume it entirely. Your ethnicity is on the way to disappear. Ethiopia is developing while you're still stuck in the 15th century. You're probably not even harari...anyways
:nahgirl::liberaltears:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The silte only did that because they are Muslim while the rest of the gurage are not. Harar is crumbling and your people are a minority within your own lands, how sad. The oromos are bound to consume it entirely. Your ethnicity is on the way to disappear. Ethiopia is developing while you're still stuck in the 15th century. You're probably not even harari...anyways
:nahgirl::liberaltears:

:snoop: I support the government you troll. The oromos are consuming addis but you dont keep up with current events. Go back to telling the malis that Ethiopia is run by Menelik supporters.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm tall. Most Ethiopians are around 5'9-6ft.

I tower most Ethiopian men @ 5'7. The lies!!!!!!!

You're saying that ethios are taller than Somalis, Swedish, and south Sudanese. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No country in the world has an avg height of 6 ft for men. :ftw9nwa:

You people are delusional and I thought Somalis were bad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending