Why do Somalis think Habesha = Amhara/Tigrayan Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well generally speaking pretty much yeah.
Is that so unbelievable?
There's a reason there's overlap in physical appearances between even 'Cushitic' and 'Semitic' speaking groups :manny:
Its not unbelievable, but no reason for the begginess from other users

Hararis dont originate from Aksum. Aksumites were Sabaeans while Hararis are of Himayritic background. Harari "a people of eastern Ethiopia now mixed with the Somali but originally Himyaritic Semites" https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Harari

LOL. Hararis were a part of Aksum. I don't believe you're actually Harari tho. Hararis have no connections with Somalis other than sharing the same religion. Hararis only wanted to join Somalia because they were being treated unfairly and were persecuted by the Amhara regime. They would've been treated better in Somalia. It's not because Hararis are related to Somalis. Like it or not, Hararis are Habesha.

Gambar

VIP
The real question we should be asking is...

Why are you pretending to be a xalimo Endriam, Ramadan is upon us ilaahi meenad ka xishooneyn abaha wase.
Abti how do you say abaha wase and Ramadan is upon us in the same sentence Ilahay miyanad ka xishooneyn? :icon lol:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Abti how do you say abaha wase and Ramadan is upon us in the same sentence Ilahay miyanad ka xishooneyn? :icon lol:

These are subconscious short comings, inallaha yaghfiru man yashaa, naxariista eebe lagama qarsado, lakin, what endriam is doing is down right blatant.

Hararis dont originate from Aksum. Aksumites were Sabaeans while Hararis are of Himayritic background. Harari "a people of eastern Ethiopia now mixed with the Somali but originally Himyaritic Semites" https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Harari
Hararis are habesha, stop with this fake propaganda. They share similar culture and language to the rest of the habeshas. They speak an ethio Semitic language and have roots in the gurage people. Don't run away from your destiny.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
f*ck you. Harari are 100% Muslims and are related to Somalis than Christian xabeshas. The hararis were part of the Adal Sultanate. We even had Harari officials in Siad barre Army.

Some of them even wanted to join the Somali republic.

If we succeed in Ogaden war we would also liberate our harari brothers.
Hararis were foot soldiers to Axmed Gurey and Adal :stopit:

Hararis were foot soldiers to Axmed Gurey and Adal :stopit:
That's hilarious because the adal sultanate was ruled by hararis and afars. Adal originated in afar land and is named after the afar clan, it also receded to afar after it lost power. Somalis were used as cannon fodder. It's clear that Somalis had no role or state before the arrival of arabs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's hilarious because the adal sultanate was ruled by hararis and afars. Adal originated in afar land and is named after the afar clan, it also receded to afar after it lost power. Somalis were used as cannon fodder. It's clear that Somalis had no role or state before the arrival of arabs.

Raw meat became your delicacy during that period. Someone sounds a little salty about Somalis that they are misattributing their history to randoms. :siilaanyolaugh: Xasiidnimo. No wonder Aksum burned down Kush.

Raw meat became your delicacy during that period. Someone sounds a little salty about Somalis that they are misattributing their history to randoms. :siilaanyolaugh: Xasiidnimo. No wonder Aksum burned down Kush.
Actually kitfo predates the Ethiopian adal wars. It is also original to the gurage. He was obviously wrong so I corrected him.

I'm curious though, aren't you guys afraid of enteric pathogens or does the bisbass help?
Kitfo is eaten only on special occasions. So the average Ethiopian will eat it less than 10x a year. Ethiopians do not eat meat for at least 2/3 of the year. It is also lightly cooked in spiced butter and sometimes fully cooked depending on the person. Idk what bissbass is but we do not use onions to make it. I've never been sick from kitfo or gored gored (chunks).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Kitfo is eaten only on special occasions. So the average Ethiopian will eat it less than 10x a year. Ethiopians do not eat meat for at least 2/3 of the year. It is also lightly cooked in spiced butter and sometimes fully cooked depending on the person. Idk what bissbass is but we do not use onions to make it. I've never been sick from kitfo or gored gored (chunks).

If you want to grow tall like your cushitic cousins eat more meat and drink more milk. It's in your genes to be taller than the Yeminites.

If you want to grow tall like your cushitic cousins eat more meat and drink more milk. It's in your genes to be taller than the Yeminites.
I'm tall. Most Ethiopians are around 5'9-6ft. Not saying that there aren't any shorter people, but it's not common in the west. The ones who are short suffer from inadequate diet during childhood. The Greeks used to describe us as tall people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending