Why do Somalis think Habesha = Amhara/Tigrayan Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed how Somalis think that
Habesha = Christian Tigrayans and Amharas. So when you are insulting Habeshas, you're not just insulting the Christians but you're also insulting your Muslim brothers. There are millions of Muslim Habeshas. There are the Jebertis, Tigre, Bilen, Gurage, and Hararis. I can understand why you only think of Amharas or the Tigrayans because those two tribes have dominated Ethiopia and Eritrea for decades and force their culture and language on all Ethiopians and Eritreans. Islam has roots in Abyssinia. The first Muslims in Africa were Habesha. The Prophet Mohamed sent the Sahaba to Abyssinia. for refuge and that's how Islam came to the Horn of Africa.

My friend you are not exactly genetically somali or linguistically cushitic:drakekidding:.
Its nice you want to be us but you are not :drakekidding:, you are an odd one out of most I've seen:cosbyhmm:

f*ck you. Harari are 100% Muslims and are related to Somalis than Christian xabeshas. The hararis were part of the Adal Sultanate. We even had Harari officials in Siad barre Army.

Some of them even wanted to join the Somali republic.

If we succeed in Ogaden war we would also liberate our harari brothers.

f*ck you. Harari are 100% Muslims and are related to Somalis than Christian xabeshas. The hararis were part of the Adal Sultanate. We even had Harari officials in Siad barre Army.

Watch your language and stop begging:drakekidding:

They would speak like us too, clearly they dont:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

N

nadia

The Habesha muslims are a minority anyways im starting to think this place is actually habeshaspot rather than somalispot uff.

Of course you do
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending