Why do Somalis think Habesha = Amhara/Tigrayan Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed how Somalis think that
Habesha = Christian Tigrayans and Amharas. So when you are insulting Habeshas, you're not just insulting the Christians but you're also insulting your Muslim brothers. There are millions of Muslim Habeshas. There are the Jebertis, Tigre, Bilen, Gurage, and Hararis. I can understand why you only think of Amharas or the Tigrayans because those two tribes have dominated Ethiopia and Eritrea for decades and force their culture and language on all Ethiopians and Eritreans. Islam has roots in Abyssinia. The first Muslims in Africa were Habesha. The Prophet Mohamed sent the Sahaba to Abyssinia. for refuge and that's how Islam came to the Horn of Africa.
The xabashi say much worse things about Somalis, as well as actively working against Somalis and Somali interests. Just because our resident Ethiopians r extremely kind, does not mean that Ethiopians r a freindly people to Somalis. They r our arch enemies, and the Muslims amongst them r just as bad if not worse. How can they stand against the 100% Muslim Somali people for a bunch of Christians. And still reconcile this with the deen. The day the insults stop is the same day the Ogaden is liberated.

For u to suddenly use the Islam card is extremely funny, since deenta did not stop u form stealing. :mugshotman: Ethiopia ha burburto.

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
That's the worst thing you could have linked:drakekidding:
Please tell me why your language is close to amxaro:draketf:
And why you happen to be the only xaar-ari i can find thats so angry about this (that also happens to be on a somali forum). I still believe you are half Somali:drakekidding:
Now you are claiming himyar:drakekidding:, your people sure do have a lot of origins, 17 and counting:drakekidding:

why do you always reply for the tranny Amira:pachah1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Hararis are Middle Eastern Semites who mixed with the local Cushitic people and imposed their language on them. They are originally from Hadramaut in Yemen. I don't understand the connection they have with Habeshas?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's the worst thing you could have linked:drakekidding:
Please tell me why your language is close to amxaro:draketf:
And why you happen to be the only xaar-ari i can find thats so angry about this (that also happens to be on a somali forum). I still believe you are half Somali:drakekidding:
Now you are claiming himyar:drakekidding:, your people sure do have a lot of origins, 17 and counting:drakekidding:Himyar is newer than sabaean

What's your beef with our Harari cousins?

Even I know a few half Harari-half Somalis

What's your beef with our Harari cousins?

Even I know a few half Harari-half Somalis
This pretend dislike for their homeland to get on our goodside
I did not deny half harari half somalis exist, but i have yet to see one like Mr Popeye:drakekidding:
Even their tags on youtube have that ugly flag on it:susp:

I thought everyone knew that habeshas had Christians, Muslims and Jewish ppl. It's a nation of abrahamic religions t b h :wow:

You get a +1 for your trolling:drakekidding:, just remembered the message you left @dhegdheer for explaining grammar, you're quite mental so I'll leave it there:whoa:.

bro that person sound like they have a perpetual chip on their shoulder lmao who hurt u ssp user @shanqale :chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This pretend dislike for their homeland to get on our goodside
I did not deny half harari half somalis exist, but i have yet to see one like Mr Popeye:drakekidding:
Even their tags on youtube have that ugly flag on it:susp:

Have you ever watched ESTV? Doesn't mean the people support it.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The real question we should be asking is...

Why are you pretending to be a xalimo Endriam, Ramadan is upon us ilaahi meenad ka xishooneyn abaha wase.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No they're not related to Somalis. You guys are Cushitic. Hararis are Semitic.
Linguistic terms for populations don't really denote ancestry.
While Hararis and Habesha people have more recent Arab admixture than Somalis, the bulk of their Cushitic ancestry is one that is thousands of years old - that they and many other groups share with Somalis.
Saying they aren't related is wrong - but saying groups like Afar and Oromo are more related to us is more accurate.

Linguistic terms for populations don't really denote ancestry.
While Hararis and Habesha people have more recent Arab admixture than Somalis, the bulk of their Cushitic ancestry is one that is thousands of years old - that they and many other groups share with Somalis.
Saying they aren't related is wrong - but saying groups like Afar and Oromo are more related to us is more accurate.
So every group in the horn is related then:draketf:basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending