why do somalis look down in single moms?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't think anyone looks down on single mothers. People usually look down on their choices in men, especially when they've young kids and marry a dead beat bum who only wants to eat the food intended for her kids and sleep in the house for free without contributing to anything.

Somali women whether they're single mothers or married mothers are the strongest Queens walking on this earth.

everything is not about what men want. Who cares? Women's whole existence isn't based on what men. Get your head out of the gutter.
This is the problem. I’m being me. I’m being a male.
Honestly I don’t look down on single moms. I pity them. I pity the sleepless nights, I pitty that her life won’t be the same after a child. I pity everything about them. Matter of fact I pray for them. And if I ever leave a woman like you. Imma pray tahajjud till my feet swells coz I won’t have a leech sleeping next to me that’s if I even share a bed.
:kanyeshrug:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
May Allah give you 10 daughters maybe then you'll understand. peace!

I hope he never gets daughters. No woman should pay for the mistakes of her male relatives.

Men should be held accountable for their wrongdoings instead of a hypothetical "sister, daughter, mother" paying for it.

This only deflects responsibility and promotes unending cycle of women suffering.

I hope he never gets daughters. No woman should pay for the mistakes of her male relatives.

Men should be held accountable for their wrongdoings instead of a hypothetical "sister, daughter, mother" paying for it.

This only deflects responsibility and promotes unending cycle of women suffering.
You are right but sadly some
Men are so blind to how women are treated until it happens to someone they love by then its too late.

This is the problem. I’m being me. I’m being a male.
Honestly I don’t look down on single moms. I pity them. I pity the sleepless nights, I pitty that her life won’t be the same after a child. I pity everything about them. Matter of fact I pray for them. And if I ever leave a woman like you. Imma pray tahajjud till my feet swells coz I won’t have a leech sleeping next to me that’s if I even share a bed.
:kanyeshrug:

they dont need your sympathy. Nothing is wrong with having a child why feel bad about that? A child only adds to a mother's life unless they turn out like you being disrespectful to women treating them servants

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah she used to briefly complained about her husband talk about “Good looks ain’t everything.” And that she kinda regretted marrying the guy. Idk how that turned out to be tho.
Failed marriage due to "challenging" her husband. :trumpsmirk:He probably found a raaliya queen now :drakelaugh:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Failed marriage due to "challenging" her husband. :trumpsmirk:He probably found a raaliya queen now :drakelaugh:

I am new here but I am convinced you lot are trolls :damn:

The only thing you should worry about is your 'raaliya queen' back home not playing dhakac dhakac with her next door neighbour:mjlol::camby:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is not typical of Somalis but every single culture, even white culture. White people always investigate who their children's friends are. If they find out that they are being raised by single mothers, they will do everything they can in a sneaky way to make it difficult for them to stay friends.

All the criminals and es have something in common: they have no father in their life. Wallahi it's hard to find a good person who was raised by a single mother. I don't think they exist.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
This is not typical of Somalis but every single culture, even white culture. White people always investigate who their children's friends are. If they find out that they are being raised by single mothers, they will do everything they can in a sneaky way to make it difficult for them to stay friends.

All the criminals and es have something in common: they have no father in their life. Wallahi it's hard to find a good person who was raised by a single mother. I don't think they exist.
I disagree.
I wouldn't really consider myself raised by a single mother cause my father was always connected to the family despite the divorce.

What I'm tryna say is that it doesn't depend on the single parenting alone.It's the environment and the character of the single parent

Trending

Latest posts