why do somalis look down in single moms?

Discussion in 'General' started by Halimo-2018, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Inquisitive_

Inquisitive_ VIP

Ratings:
    +10,699
    It's wild wild west with our females, it's truly sad it has come to this, at least you can predict the behaviour of an animal to a certain degree or even train or domesticate them.

You can't with our Xaalimo's, it's a race to the bottom with them and in the last 5 years due to obesity pandemic, it's hard to even look at them, disaster upon disaster, there is no other way to describe this other then it's a 'curse'.
    That is a million times better then the status quo which is producing gangsters and thot's at record levels spilling each others bloods on the streets and spawning more and more filth like them.

But of course that doesn't sit too well with your disposition to be homewreckers as opposed to homemakers.
    Yes indeed there shamelessness knows no bounds, they even went after the honourable sheikh kenyawi for the video you posted misconstruing his words and forcing an apology out of him in tears.

The power they have been given is really crazy if they can make a sheikh apologise and cry like that in public, as Somali male's we have zero tools to fight back her in the diaspora.

This is why I admire the Algerian's, Arab's and Pakistani's, they have come up with a way to fight back, while we are watching our destruction.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +13,391
    Woman should obey her husband its part of Islam,

• Like Like x 2
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  3. TekNiKo

TekNiKo VIP

Ratings:
    +13,391
    Absolutely, the sheikh was shamed due to "cancel culture" and fear of reprisal. Wallahi we are doomed, with the advent of technology and the rapid rise of shamelessness our future looks very bleak. Sometimes I wish I was born in the 17th century, but I firmly believe in the qadar of Allah. These are the worst, most challenging times.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +2,923
    Islam also says : men are the maintainers and providers of women and best among you are those beat to their wives.
    Women will obey once men practice Islam properly and not just preach one sided islam to women in order to get what they want. So get to work buddy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mimir

Mimir Caafimaad baby

Ratings:
    +1,840
    They tend to be ratchet.
    I'm slowly joining the abdi exit movement cause finding a calm and collected Somali woman with morals in this day and age isn't simple.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mimir

Mimir Caafimaad baby

Ratings:
    +1,840
    Wdym by challenge?

You treat marriage as if its a competition?

@Inquisitive_ @Samaalic Era @TekNiKo
    She just baited herself out

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mimir

Mimir Caafimaad baby

Ratings:
    +1,840
    One minute you say that women should challenge their husbands and quote the the quran and teachings of Islam the next minute:mjlol:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance A sane man to an insane society must appear insane Stay WOKE VIP

Ratings:
    +20,438
    “So get to work buddy”

:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Tell him islam says what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine:dead:

• Love Love x 1
  9. ABG

ABG

Ratings:
    +618
    Shaming single mothers or ostracizing them from society isn’t from Islam but rather outside and a testament to how judgmental you are, because Islam is complete, and anything outside of of the precedent the Prophet set in his life is not “Islam”.

There many are divorcees that are more virtuous and pure then women who have been never married or still married but are engulfed in macsiya or sin.

Diviorce isn’t light and it’s of the most disliked of the allowed but sometimes it’s the best viable choice or even the recommended route.

Sometimes divorce can happen between two parties simply because of lack compatibility whilst neither are at fault and both retain their status in the eyes of Allah, Zaid ibn Harithah a illustrious companion of the Prophet, and commonly regarded as the third person to have accepted Islam was married to Zaynab bint Jash, the two relationship resulted in a rift due to key differences between them, Zaid approached the prophet because of these key differences, the Prophet urged him to hold on to his wife but ultimately their marriage resulted in them parting ways. Yet Allah honored both of them, her in the highest form by consummating her marriage to the Prophet, she was a virtuous women and of the most generous of all of the prophets spouses. Zaid ibn Harirth’s next marriage bore him his son Usama bin Zayd who narrated many Hadith and led the first successful Muslim expedition in to the Byzantine empire at 19,

Something that the Quran reinforces and time again is that a man and women’s value lies in their Taqwa and fear of Allah, not their marital status, wealth, gender, or any other variable outside ones control.

Three of the prophets four daughter ended in a divorce or ended up remarrying, tell me who has better foresight the Prophet ?

• Love Love x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +2,923
    Thats right. Tired of some somali men using the religion to their benefit while disregarding what benefits the women.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +2,923
    No one ,Beautiful post.
    Thanks for sharing.

12. SilverL

SilverL Unprofessional Therapist VIP

Ratings:
    +8,391
    I think it’s because mostly going from being a daughter to being a mom/wife and not a lot of room in between for your own personal growth. The boys spend their childhood and teen years just being themselves whereas girls are told from the age 10 yaa ku guursanayo or kolkaad cid yeelatid lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    Fake news waaye waxaas sxb.

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  14. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    That’s why you’re divorced. You just Regurgitating mainstream feminism talk-points. Enjoy it.
    :chrisfreshhah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +2,923
    This is not about feminism this is about my rights as a muslim women. Learn your religion. Stop dismissing women by calling them feminists and actually listen to what they have to say. nothing wrong with being divorced dumb ass. go live a little.

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  16. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    If it sounds and walks like a duck it’s a duck.
    U exposed yourself.
    :mjlol:

17. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    She exposed herself bro. The guy is lucky he dodged a bullet from a psycho. Challenge kulaha. She’s watching too much Hollywood. No one wants a bitch with an attitude masking it as a “challenge”
    Bitch please!

• Like Like x 1
  18. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    No man wants a 40 year old ayeeyo. Is that so harsh for females to swallow?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Halimo-2018

Halimo-2018

Ratings:
    +2,923

May Allah give you 10 daughters maybe then you'll understand. peace!

• Qashin Qashin x 2
  20. IBRAHIM.

IBRAHIM.

Ratings:
    +610
    And I now nominate you as THE DIVORCEE of the year for the 2019 Somali spot awards.
    :dead1:

• Qashin Qashin x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted