why do somalis look down in single moms?

Its true saxiib. There is no respect for ones elders and seniors. There is no law that binds the Somali house. A people without laws are no different than animals. Even Somali bantus in the US have more stable marriages and in Somalia aswell, Madow women are more submissive than the average xalimo which is shocking.

The Prophet pbuh mentioned that Bani Israil's collaspe began with their women.
(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4706).

He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: This world is sweet and dazzling, and Allaah has you put in charge of it to see how you will do and what you will do, so beware of this world and beware of women, for the first fitnah (temptation, trial) that befell the Children of Israel was concerning women.
It's wild wild west with our females, it's truly sad it has come to this, at least you can predict the behaviour of an animal to a certain degree or even train or domesticate them.

You can't with our Xaalimo's, it's a race to the bottom with them and in the last 5 years due to obesity pandemic, it's hard to even look at them, disaster upon disaster, there is no other way to describe this other then it's a 'curse'.
Honor killing, social alienation and a culture entrenched in shaming women is your solution?

I don’t know how you type this sh!t with a straight face.
That is a million times better then the status quo which is producing gangsters and 's at record levels spilling each others bloods on the streets and spawning more and more filth like them.

But of course that doesn't sit too well with your disposition to be homewreckers as opposed to homemakers.
Professor Inquisitive delivers again with another stunning, truthful post. Wallahi you should become a public speaker your eloqounce is by far unmatched by anyone here.

Did you know single mothers throw a party for a new member of their club? Divorce has become celebrated amongst our women hence new jargon like "naag nool" and "xusul baruur". Degeneracy is celebrated whilat the faithful loyal wife is berated and called a doormat.
Yes indeed there shamelessness knows no bounds, they even went after the honourable sheikh kenyawi for the video you posted misconstruing his words and forcing an apology out of him in tears.

The power they have been given is really crazy if they can make a sheikh apologise and cry like that in public, as Somali male's we have zero tools to fight back her in the diaspora.

This is why I admire the Algerian's, Arab's and Pakistani's, they have come up with a way to fight back, while we are watching our destruction.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Unruly? Hmm Shes a grown woman not a child. you need to check everything you believe about women. Who the hell raised you? Either you have no woman in your life or they're all pickmeishas putting up wit bs men in their life do. Its time you start treating women like human beings and not some child that needs to kiss up to her man 24/7. You sound like you want to marry a child rather than a woman that challenges you cus your too weak and afraid. Ridiculous.

Woman should obey her husband its part of Islam,

Ibn Maajah (1853) and al-Bayhaqi (14711) narrated that ‘Abdullah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu‘aadh ibn Jabal came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), who said, “What is this, O Mu‘aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's wild wild west with our females, it's truly sad it has come to this, at least you can predict the behaviour of an animal to a certain degree or even train or domesticate them.

You can't with our Xaalimo's, it's a race to the bottom with them and in the last 5 years due to obesity pandemic, it's hard to even look at them, disaster upon disaster, there is no other way to describe this other then it's a 'curse'.

That is a million times better then the status quo which is producing gangsters and 's at record levels spilling each others bloods on the streets and spawning more and more filth like them.

But of course that doesn't sit too well with your disposition to be homewreckers as opposed to homemakers.

Yes indeed there shamelessness knows no bounds, they even went after the honourable sheikh kenyawi for the video you posted misconstruing his words and forcing an apology out of him in tears.

The power they have been given is really crazy if they can make a sheikh apologise and cry like that in public, as Somali male's we have zero tools to fight back her in the diaspora.

This is why I admire the Algerian's, Arab's and Pakistani's, they have come up with a way to fight back, while we are watching our destruction.
Absolutely, the sheikh was shamed due to "cancel culture" and fear of reprisal. Wallahi we are doomed, with the advent of technology and the rapid rise of shamelessness our future looks very bleak. Sometimes I wish I was born in the 17th century, but I firmly believe in the qadar of Allah. These are the worst, most challenging times.

Woman should obey her husband its part of Islam,
Islam also says : men are the maintainers and providers of women and best among you are those beat to their wives.
Women will obey once men practice Islam properly and not just preach one sided islam to women in order to get what they want. So get to work buddy!

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Its true saxiib. There is no respect for ones elders and seniors. There is no law that binds the Somali house. A people without laws are no different than animals. Even Somali bantus in the US have more stable marriages and in Somalia aswell, Madow women are more submissive than the average xalimo which is shocking.

The Prophet pbuh mentioned that Bani Israil's collaspe began with their women.
(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4706).

He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: This world is sweet and dazzling, and Allaah has you put in charge of it to see how you will do and what you will do, so beware of this world and beware of women, for the first fitnah (temptation, trial) that befell the Children of Israel was concerning women.
My whole thesis is that our female's in the diaspora force these Fathers into those toothless ceremonial position.

There are really two types of fathers, the first one is the macho thick idiot who will try to enforce his authority in the house, these ones end up being divorced in huge numbers (hence why you don't see them)

Then you have the calculative strategic long-term thinking fathers (few) who realise the reality of the situation, they accept this subservient toothless role because they truly care about their children.

They endure this humiliation with patience and perseverance until their children reach proper maturity, before they move back to Somalia to marry again in peace and dignity.

The latter is now becoming the talk of the community as well as being the main topic in those Xaalimo only phone group chats, but of course as always they portray themselves as the victims in all of this.

When you feel entitled, introspection and deep reflection goes out of the window and as a result you will never learn nor reach far in life, the whole concept of taking responsibility for your actions is alien to them

Let's do a case study with a community that has similar female's like us with the same hot temperament and in many cases are even worse on average.

This is the Algerian community, so what stops these female's from going crazy like our Xaalimo's have in the diaspora?

How do these Fathers still run their households in a society and land that has completely stripped from all power?

1. Robust community cohesion.

Something we of course lack, the complete and utter alienation from your community serves as bulk-ward to the type of shameless shenanigans that are rife in our community, were you see our crazed Xaalimo's not only coming out against her Husband but also their Mothers, Father's and Brothers.

These communities have such robust cohesion that the family determines who the son/daughter marries and both have tremendous respect as well as fear towards this institution, no son or daughter would dare to come against it.

To the contrary our Xaalimo's look down on this type of thing, instead they fend for themselves on the streets and the more religious ones sign up to Salafi mosques without the input of their Mothers, Father or Brothers.

Forget about community cohesion, there isn't even a blood family cohesion with us.

2. Threat of gruesome death and violence.

This is the one thing that the Algerian's, the Arab's and Pakistani's have in common which the Farax's lack because we don't have this culture, in fact we grant our females the types of freedoms that no other Muslim community gives.

What did we get in return? mass divorce that boggles the mind, and those that survived are toothless, destitute humiliated ceremonial figures that have zero authority in the house.

Regardless what your opinions are, you cannot deny that the threat of death serves as a bulwark against many of the types of shameless shenanigans that have become common with our Xaalimo's.

A case in point is the common shameless stunt carried out by our Xaalimo's whenever she has a serious dispute with her husbands by putting all of his belongings in a black bin bag that is placed outside the front-door to greet him on arrival.

The hot temperament Algerian female knows that if she ever pulled such a stunt, her lifeless disembowelled corps will end up in those same bin bags she put out that evening.

3. Looking down on divorced females

This is another element all the other communities share except us, in fact it's normal for our females to marry several times, you will regularly find a single mum on her 3th, 4th and even 5th marriage.

When divorce is no longer a big deal, it turns into a joke destroying your entire community in the process.

The rest of the Muslim communities make divorce into such a big deal and attach so much stigma to it, that everyone takes it incredibly serious because there is a big chance you will never marry again.

Even the Christian community does this.
They tend to be ratchet.
I'm slowly joining the abdi exit movement cause finding a calm and collected Somali woman with morals in this day and age isn't simple.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Unruly? Hmm Shes a grown woman not a child. you need to check everything you believe about women. Who the hell raised you? Either you have no woman in your life or they're all pickmeishas putting up wit bs men in their life do. Its time you start treating women like human beings and not some child that needs to kiss up to her man 24/7. You sound like you want to marry a child rather than a woman that challenges you cus your too weak and afraid. Ridiculous.
Wdym by challenge?

You treat marriage as if its a competition?

@Inquisitive_ @Samaalic Era @TekNiKo
She just baited herself out

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Islam also says : men are the maintainers and providers of women and best among you are those beat to their wives.
Women will obey once men practice Islam properly and not just preach one sided islam to women in order to get what they want. So get to work buddy!
One minute you say that women should challenge their husbands and quote the the quran and teachings of Islam the next minute:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
“So get to work buddy”

:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Tell him islam says what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine:dead:

Shaming single mothers or ostracizing them from society isn’t from Islam but rather outside and a testament to how judgmental you are, because Islam is complete, and anything outside of of the precedent the Prophet set in his life is not “Islam”.

There many are divorcees that are more virtuous and pure then women who have been never married or still married but are engulfed in macsiya or sin.

Diviorce isn’t light and it’s of the most disliked of the allowed but sometimes it’s the best viable choice or even the recommended route.

Sometimes divorce can happen between two parties simply because of lack compatibility whilst neither are at fault and both retain their status in the eyes of Allah, Zaid ibn Harithah a illustrious companion of the Prophet, and commonly regarded as the third person to have accepted Islam was married to Zaynab bint Jash, the two relationship resulted in a rift due to key differences between them, Zaid approached the prophet because of these key differences, the Prophet urged him to hold on to his wife but ultimately their marriage resulted in them parting ways. Yet Allah honored both of them, her in the highest form by consummating her marriage to the Prophet, she was a virtuous women and of the most generous of all of the prophets spouses. Zaid ibn Harirth’s next marriage bore him his son Usama bin Zayd who narrated many Hadith and led the first successful Muslim expedition in to the Byzantine empire at 19,

Something that the Quran reinforces and time again is that a man and women’s value lies in their Taqwa and fear of Allah, not their marital status, wealth, gender, or any other variable outside ones control.

Three of the prophets four daughter ended in a divorce or ended up remarrying, tell me who has better foresight the Prophet ?

Shaming single mothers or ostracizing them from society isn’t from Islam but rather outside and a testament to how judgmental you are, because Islam is complete, and anything outside of of the precedent the Prophet set in his life is not “Islam”.

There many are divorcees that are more virtuous and pure then women who have been never married or still married but are engulfed in macsiya or sin.

Diviorce isn’t light and it’s of the most disliked of the allowed but sometimes it’s the best viable choice or even the recommended route.

Sometimes divorce can happen between two parties simply because of lack compatibility whilst neither are at fault and both retain their status in the eyes of Allah, Zaid ibn Harithah a illustrious companion of the Prophet and commonly regarded as the third person to have accepted Islam was married to Zaynab bint Jash, the two relationship resulted in a rift due to key differences between them, Zaid approached the prophet because of these key differences, the Prophet urged him to hold on to his wife but ultimately their marriage resulted in them parting ways. Yet Allah honored both of them, her in the highest form by consummating her marriage to the Prophet, she was a virtuous women and of the most generous of all of the prophets spouses. Zaid ibn Harirth’s next marriage bore him his son Usama bin Zayd who led the first successful Muslim expedition in to the Byzantine empire at 19,

Something that the Quran reinforces and time again is that a man and women’s value lies in their Taqwa and fear of Allah, not their marital status, wealth, gender, or any other variable outside ones control.

Three of the prophets four daughter ended in a divorce or ended up remarrying, tell me who has better foresight the Prophet ?
No one ,Beautiful post.
Thanks for sharing.

Why do you think somali women dont like being tied to a man? I've notice this in me as wells few others lol
For me its the fear of losing my individuality and being reduced to so and so wife but i think there some other issues am not aware for now thats main reason.
I think it’s because mostly going from being a daughter to being a mom/wife and not a lot of room in between for your own personal growth. The boys spend their childhood and teen years just being themselves whereas girls are told from the age 10 yaa ku guursanayo or kolkaad cid yeelatid lol

That’s why you’re divorced. You just Regurgitating mainstream feminism talk-points. Enjoy it.
:chrisfreshhah:

That’s why you’re divorced. You just Regurgitating mainstream feminism talk-points. Enjoy it.
:chrisfreshhah:
This is not about feminism this is about my rights as a muslim women. Learn your religion. Stop dismissing women by calling them feminists and actually listen to what they have to say. nothing wrong with being divorced dumb ass. go live a little.

This is not about feminism this is about my rights as a muslim women. Learn your religion. Stop dismissing women by calling them feminists and actually listen to what they have to say. nothing wrong with being divorced dumb ass. go live a little.
If it sounds and walks like a duck it’s a duck.
U exposed yourself.
:mjlol:

No man wants a 40 year old ayeeyo. Is that so harsh for females to swallow?

Trending