Why do Somalis feel inferior to Arabs on social media

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@AarHawd_7 you're acting like this is a bad thing, it's about time that Somalis start showing as much fervour for Somalia's aid as they do with arab countries. I don't agree that we should hate arabs but Somalia comes first. In the end Somalis are also muslims... So how is this even a hard choice? Rich arab countries couldn't give a rat's ass about Palestine yet us, who hail from a muslim country that could possibly be in one of the worst conditions in the ummah should be their saviours? We have our own problems to deal with and don't have the luxury to help. Especially not when their fellow arabs won't help

I'm not blind sxb.. I know there are some filthy arabs, they even threat each other very bad.. But for every bad there's good as well.. If we Somalis didn't ruin our country we wouldn't have refugees in every shithole corner of the world.
'We Somalis' come on man you know damn well most of us weren't even born and most Somalis alive then were just regular civilians it's not like they could've done anything.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Most Arabs, except Yemenis, barely ever think of Somalis. Somalis are not on their radar.

And the ones who live near Somalis in the West, like in London or Scandinavia, generally have positive experiences with Somalis.

i’m stil amazed how a laangaab ethnicity of barely 20 million people can be so loud on social media man. Somalis mastered the art of social media, but in a negative way.

@AarHawd_7 you're acting like this is a bad thing, it's about time that Somalis start showing as much fervour for Somalia's aid as they do with arab countries. I don't agree that we should hate arabs but Somalia comes first. In the end Somalis are also muslims... So how is this even a hard choice? Rich arab countries couldn't give a rat's ass about Palestine yet us, who hail from a muslim country that could possibly be in one of the worst conditions in the ummah should be their saviours? We have our own problems to deal with and don't have the luxury to help. Especially not when their fellow arabs won't help
I don't think you understand. Jerusalem is of especial importance to the Ummah. This isn't about rich Arabs or this or that, we are Muslims so we should help and support each other as best we can, no matter how much or how little we have.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
i’m stil amazed how a laangaab ethnicity of barely 20 million people can be so loud on social media man. Somalis mastered the art of social media, but in a negative way.
I agree on that. Somalis make so much buuq on twitter and just creating more enemies for the rest of us. They don't know how to keep their malice in their heads.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't think you understand. Jerusalem is of especial importance to the Ummah. This isn't about rich Arabs or this or that, we are Muslims so we should help and support each other as best we can, no matter how much or how little we have.
I do understand. Jerusalem is not more important than the livelihood of my people and my family back home. Somalis have a saying "Ninkii tiisa daryeelaa tu kale ku dara." Meaning we can't help anyone else if we can't even help ourselves

I do understand. Jerusalem is not more important than the livelihood of my people and my family back home. Somalis have a saying "Ninkii tiisa daryeelaa tu kale ku dara." Meaning we can't help anyone else if we can't even help ourselves
You aren't even Muslim so it doesn't apply to you. And yes Jerusalem is more important than 'your' worthless desert-land (not you specifically).

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If you guys had a choice between freeing Masjid Al Aqsah, the third holiest sight for the Muslim Ummah after Makkah and Madinah from the Zionist occupiers or free Somali galbeed & NFD from Kenya and Ethiopia. What would your choice be?

I’m curious.

If you guys had a choice between freeing Masjid Al Aqsah, the third holiest sight for the Muslim Ummah after Makkah and Madinah from the Zionist occupiers or free Somali galbeed & NFD from Kenya and Ethiopia. What would your choice be?

I’m curious.
I don't think that's even a question. :mjlol:
Obviously Somali Galbeed and NFD. :childplease:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism

I’m curious.
Masjid Al-Aqsa without a question although I think about freeing somali galbeed and NFD evrery single day. May Allah allow us to see it in our lifetime, ameen

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You aren't even Muslim so it doesn't apply to you. And yes Jerusalem is more important than 'your' worthless desert-land (not you specifically).
I'm not muslim?!? Where did that even come from? Stop using islam as an excuse, as long as you're a good muslim and did what was told there will be a place for you in jannah, regardless if the jews occupy Jerusalem. You obviously have little ilm when it comes to islam or else you'd know about the prophecies of the day of qiyama. Jerusalem is a holy sight, that doesn't mean I'm going to hell for not putting it above people I care about. You're crazy and a wahabbist, you don't even know the teachings of the hadiths. @AarHawd_7 let this also be an answer to your question. I will strive to be a good muslim and I will have a place in jannah insha'allah. Saving jerusalem has little to do with that.

Are you Muslim? Then you're under the 'Arab umbrella' I'm afraid..
Yes I’m a proud secular Muslim and ethno nationalist Somali :samwelcome:

I’m curious.
NFD long live the only democracy in the Middle East

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The new wave of nationalist Somalis are embarrassing, us. Acting like they got enslaved by the Arabs and got mentally colonized by them. The hatred these new wave Somali ultra rightwing accounts reminds me of how the madows complain about Arabs.

since when is a Somali inferior to a dhegacas? Wallahi they act live pure victims on Twitter and its embarrassing asf reer 68 IQ at it again.

why are Somalis on social media always so embarrassing? the left wing blm madow sympathizers and these ultra rightwing somali who hide behind old geeljire pictures should be banned from social media ffs.
We can defend our deen and Somalinimo but they sound like victims :what:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A lot of you people correlate deen with saving palestine. Tell me how it will benefit you if we were to save palestine right this second. @borednibba9 and @AarHawd_7 because I don't see it.

They use isolated incidents as evidence and just blanket all arabs as racist people.

I've been going gulf countries most of my life.

I don't speak arabic, not once have i ever been discriminated called "abeed" infact they think im one of them and keep talking to me in arabic.

Trending