Why do Somalis feel inferior to Arabs on social media

How can you say a nation of half a billion people dont like Somalis? Dumb stupid statement you are a racist against Arabs.
First of all I am not racist, and if I am racist all the Xalimo hating Faraxs on this site are racist as well. I’ve never called all Arabs racist just the government and the ones you see in the streets that call us “Abeeds”. of course there are good Arabs as there are good people in every ethnic group. But the bad ones are louder and outshine them.

First of all I am not racist, and if I am racist all the Xalimo hating Faraxs on this are racist as well. I’ve never called all Arabs racist just the government and the ones you see in the streets that call us “Abeeds”. of course there are good Arabs as there are good people in every ethnic group. But the bad ones are louder and outshine them.
How come I've never met one single arab that has called me cabiid, and I'm even dark for an average Somali.. Most of the Arabs I've met ask me if I speak arabic and when I say no they tend to be a bit disappointed because they view Somalia as an arabic country..

Somalis should be anti-arab, god knows Arabs are hella anti Somali. They treat somalis leaving in the Middle East like trash. They don’t pay their Somali maids and often are known to physically abuse them. F Arabs man, they can choke
Not at all. Somalis are Muslim (I know you aren't) and that's haram. Besides that isn't true. And neither is that, they treat all foreigners poorly regardless of ethnicity - even Yemenis are mistreated. I've never heard of a Somali maid not being paid or being abused in any way whatsoever.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
First of all I am not racist, and if I am racist all the Xalimo hating Faraxs on this site are racist as well. I’ve never called all Arabs racist just the government and the ones you see in the streets that call us “Abeeds”. of course there are good Arabs as there are good people in every ethnic group. But the bad ones are louder and outshine them.

“ThEy CaLl Us AbEedS”

f*ck of your dumb, your Aabo should have used a condom

On the other hand the africans I've come across rarely have anything positive to say about Somalia.. We don't even click well and I feel complete out of place being with them.. Well that's atleast my experience in the few times I've interacted with madow people.

I've never heard a single Arab call Somalis abeed but I have heard them claim us oddly (not proud of it), so where does all this hate for them come from? They're quite nice people.

How come I've never met one single arab that has called me cabiid, and I'm even dark for an average Somali.. Most of the Arabs I've met ask me if I speak arabic and when I say no they tend to be a bit disappointed because they view Somalia as an arabic country..
Come to Kuwait and you will hear that sh*t. Go to the UAE or Qatar or Saudi Arabia go to any gulf country and the way they look down on you will make you laugh.

Trending

Latest posts