Why do Somalis feel inferior to Arabs on social media

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
To be honest these tweets and their Somali tweeters looks like a coordinated one, I have seen many of them on Twitter and they all post anti-Arab and Muslim tweets everywhere, I am starting to think they are hired to create hate among us, Arabs a Muslims, they don't look genuine tweeters to me, it is clear as water that they are promoting an agenda.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The new wave of nationalist Somalis are embarrassing, us. Acting like they got enslaved by the Arabs and got mentally colonized by them. The hatred these new wave Somali ultra rightwing accounts reminds me of how the madows complain about Arabs.

since when is a Somali inferior to a dhegacas? Wallahi they act live pure victims on Twitter and its embarrassing asf reer 68 IQ at it again.

why are Somalis on social media always so embarrassing? the left wing blm madow sympathizers and these ultra rightwing somali who hide behind old geeljire pictures should be banned from social media ffs.
These Somalis are literally R E T A R D E D social media aa waaley.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don't think that's the way of Islam. You're thinking ethnically, I'm not from there so it isn't national. Doesn't seem right to me. :cosbyhmm:
The best sadaqa is Muslim who is your kin

If your blood brother is hungry and your cousin was the same, your brother is entitled to your sadaqa first

That is Islam sxb

*Somali loots arab person’s (cadcad) house*

Somali inçels: ..............

*Arab says abeed on twitter*

Somali inçels: *chimps out*

Somalis should be anti-arab, god knows Arabs are hella anti Somali. They treat somalis leaving in the Middle East like trash. They don’t pay their Somali maids and often are known to physically abuse them. F Arabs man, they can choke
The opinion of a dhiIo is irrelevant

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I got the point that "we should help ourselves first before we help others", but these Somalis on SM are like " It is better to help anybody even if they are in Mars is better than thinking about these Palestinians"

I don't understand the hate towards them, they literally haven't done anything to us except the Gulf.

I guess we have some insecure Somalis

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If you guys had a choice between freeing Masjid Al Aqsah, the third holiest sight for the Muslim Ummah after Makkah and Madinah from the Zionist occupiers or free Somali galbeed & NFD from Kenya and Ethiopia. What would your choice be?

I’m curious.
what are niggas souppouse to fight with niggas got shiit how are u gonna fight against well prepared niggas with guns and the backing of the west

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't think you understand. Jerusalem is of especial importance to the Ummah. This isn't about rich Arabs or this or that, we are Muslims so we should help and support each other as best we can, no matter how much or how little we have.
When are not even on the negotiation table and that's a far away problem for the future

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i say we do this right we make some money resources a proper army after all we don't want a repeat of the 6 days war but with a bidarr edition as that will not help any parties involved we get our shit in order and then do this after all a war requires resources if you can't feed your own how are u gonna provide for a large army with the shit that they need