Why do Somalis feel inferior to Arabs on social media

Come to Kuwait and you will hear that sh*t. Go to the UAE or Qatar or Saudi Arabia go to any gulf country and the way they look down on you will make you laugh.
How come I've never heard any stories from my many relatives who've lived there before then? Have you ever been there yourself?

Apollo

VIP
Most Arabs, except Yemenis, barely ever think of Somalis. Somalis are not on their radar.

And the ones who live near Somalis in the West, like in London or Scandinavia, generally have positive experiences with Somalis.

But there deporting us into a warzone? These Mf are known to mistreat Somalis and there has been many cases of it. I don't hate Arabs but a lot of them are racist pricks.
I'm not blind sxb.. I know there are some filthy arabs, they even threat each other very bad.. But for every bad there's good as well.. If we Somalis didn't ruin our country we wouldn't have refugees in every shithole corner of the world.

Most Arabs, except Yemenis, barely ever think of Somalis. Somalis are not on their radar.

And the ones who live near Somalis in the West, like in London or Scandinavia, generally have positive experiences with Somalis.
Yeah we're practically brother with Yemenis.

Trending

Latest posts