Why do Somalis care about palestine so much?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
How bout we implement Anti-hate speech laws like they have in the UK where you get a fine for qabyaalad if you don't have any priors, and of you're a repeat offender you'll face potential jail time.
That would be heavenly. How about we as a government destroy all documents pertaining to qabiil. However that wouldn't work since qabiil is passed down orally... do you have any other suggestions?:wow1::mjdontkno:

That would be heavenly. How about we as a government destroy all documents pertaining to qabiil. However that wouldn't work since qabiil is passed down orally... do you have any other suggestions?:wow1::mjdontkno:

Unfortunately you can't eliminate qabiil effectively, but I believe you can criminalize qabyaalad.

Introduce a bill or law that makes this official then enforce it with an online anti-qabiiliste cybersecurity force. Have them patrol the internet looking for hate comments then track their IP addresses and ban them from that forum, or if they have a job notify their place of work and get them fired. If they're a Uni student have them expelled.

Although, this police force also needs to be fluent in many languages because FKD takes on many languages now, but undertaking such a task requires a lot of money and resources.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
That is my evidence. To be or not to be, that is the question.
Are you confused? Your statement was «We care about our Muslim fellows unlike their Arab neighbours.». I then asked you to provide evidence if you’re truthful.

Are you confused? Your statement was «We care about our Muslim fellows unlike their Arab neighbours.». I then asked you to provide evidence if you’re truthful.
We do care, it's called empathy. The evidence is in our hearts. Allah knows all.

Daacad90

Unfortunately you can't eliminate qabiil effectively, but I believe you can criminalize qabyaalad.

Introduce a bill or law that makes this official then enforce it with an online anti-qabiiliste cybersecurity force. Have them patrol the internet looking for hate comments then track their IP addresses and ban them from that forum, or if they have a job notify their place of work and get them fired. If they're a Uni student have them expelled.

Although, this police force also needs to be fluent in many languages because FKD takes on many languages now, but undertaking such a task requires a lot of money and resources.
It is set then, mudane @P4$t0 will be our lawmaker and general advisor, the only positions left are captain, sergeant and patrol officers to interrogate the qabiil infested neighbourhoods. @Kamma are you up for any of those positons?

Daacad90

@Daacad90 @Samaalic Era

I forgot, if we're to implement these laws, then we need to ban VPNs like China has.

We also need affirmative action in education and work places for 0.5 clans.
Fantastic idea:nvjpqts: Together the anti qabyaalad police patrol will be a force to be reckoned with. We will establish an inclusive society where a fellow somali will be judged only by their merit and contributions to somalia regardless of their qabiil.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
All of them. Simple

Seems like you have yet to provide any evidence for your statement. You states «We do care, it's called empathy. The evidence is in our hearts. Allah knows all.» Why does this statement not apply to them?

Seems like you have yet to provide any evidence for your statement. You states «We do care, it's called empathy. The evidence is in our hearts. Allah knows all.» Why does this statement not apply to them?
They have no hearts at all. They think with their reproductive organs.

Trending

Latest posts