Why do Somalis care about palestine so much?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I just need a plan for tackling Al-Shabaab it seems like a near impossible task; everything else should fall into place.
:wow1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Al shabaab benefits off the distraction and destruction qabiil brings. The peace and prosperity that The patrol force bestows on somalia will eventually destroy al shabaab since qabiil and shabaab are inversely related together. They benefit off eachother.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Partially. I feel your ayeeyo and awoowe is only somali.
What gave you that idea? Me defending arabs? I am somali. It’s the truth. I swear by Allah I am not lying. I am somali.

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
After watching this video I really want to visit Jerusalem inshallah I didn’t think they were any Africans there. When it comes to politics its not my business

What gave you that idea? Me defending arabs?
Your self. I will give you advice. Support your somali folks instead of eyeing people who don't give a flip about us. U need to be hot blooded and be proud of who you are. Arab this and Arab that.... Leave the materialistic dumbfounded white worshipping Arabs alone. U sound like a halfie to me, are you sure your mom is somali?????

Nice to meet u. Marhaba bikum.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
How does AS function though, don't they have a diversity in terms of qabiil?
They prey on poverty ridden war affected ignorant youth, basically most of the somali demographic which is why they are so darn successful. They have a lot of diversity interms of qabiil you'd be surprised. Do you know that the AS general that was killed by the american drones was somalilander? Poverty and ignorance are the main causes.

Trending