Why do Somalis care about palestine so much?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Because they got their country taken away from them?

We have empathy?

They’re our muslim brothers and sisters

This is a not are problem. It's very one side, while we concerned with there problems and giving them support. I don't see coming are way.

The only Somalis I have a with guys/girls that so no internet in are community but will know everything going wrong in Palestine

This is a not are problem. It's very one side, while we concerned with there problems and giving them support. I don't see coming are way.

The only Somalis I have a with guys/girls that so no internet in are community but will know everything going wrong in Palestine
Even if we don't get anything in return doesn't mean we shouldn't be concerned for our fellow muslims.

So what if we are in a bad situation does that mean we can ignore when people are getting killed and their homes taken away from them?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Because it's a decent thing to care about people that have been occupied for 70 years.

The Palestinians did not cause the situation they are in but Somalis did cause theirs.

Serious talk..
The Palestinians are being oppressed and we as Muslims have to support each other.. But anyway as irrelevant Somalia we can't do shit.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Personally I don't care, I hope WW3 kicks off so Iran can level the place. I'm tired of my news feed getting blocked up.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Sharmaarke @Zaara @sincity

I understand but I also don't understand. The Islamic brotherhood seems so fake to me. I'll don't see us gaining from it.

Why is it only used by us when others take from us?

:ayaanswag:

walaal the yahuudis are ruthless, and our brothers and sisters in palestines have their arab brethren turning a blind eye on there struggle.. they are alone, everyday a village is being robbed from them, while they throw rocks the latter got a trillion dollar machine funding their slaughterhouses..

i thank allah everyday kenya/ethopia are trash, and glad we don't have neighbours who are first world or even second world...

pray for your brothers and sisters in palestine. they good ppl wallahi..

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This Palestinian guy gave me a delicious free shawarma once and ngl I got tempted to book a flight to Palestine and throw rocks at israeli soldiers :damedamn: then I found some hair on my last bite:birdman:

Apollo

VIP
Most Somalis know very little about Israel. They think that Israelis are all European Jew colonists, but actually over 50% of Israeli Jews are Middle Eastern and North African Jews who look very similar to Palestinians and many of them have grandparents who speak fluent Arabic.

Israel vs Palestine is a Semitic civil war.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Most Somalis know very little about Israel. They think that Israelis are all European Jew colonists, but actually over 50% of Israeli Jews are Middle Eastern and North African Jews who look very similar to Palestinians and many of them have grandparents who speak fluent Arabic.

Israel vs Palestine is a Semitic civil war.
Those pesky Jews have even mimicked the Arabs to a molecular level so as to lay claim to rightful Arab lands.

Walle us goyims can't compare:wow:

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-go.72199/

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Sorry sxb i had to do it:lolbron:
You didn't even last two weeks:mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
walaal the yahuudis are ruthless, and our brothers and sisters in palestines have their arab brethren turning a blind eye on there struggle.. they are alone, everyday a village is being robbed from them, while they throw rocks the latter got a trillion dollar machine funding their slaughterhouses..

i thank allah everyday kenya/ethopia are trash, and glad we don't have neighbours who are first world or even second world...

pray for your brothers and sisters in palestine. they good ppl wallahi..
I would Rob Palestine myself.

Somalis have no priorities whatsoever :tocry:

I would Rob Palestine myself.

Somalis have no priorities whatsoever :tocry:

our problems are caused by us. we are one ethnicity sharing a country with the same religion, even the Madowweyne are muslims. alshabab are somalis killing somalis. what priorities, go look up the politic section/clan section... you can't even go to hargesia being a hawiye, although you speak af somali...

the palestines treated the yahuudi with dignity while they were a minority, once they became the majority, they acting like savages, who don't want a two state solution, they want it all...

the arabs, wanna please america, so they shun Palestinians.. atleast we have friends, who try to help us out, they alone....