Why do Somalis care about palestine so much?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Stop deflecting.... you tagged me.... I never mentioned “one ummah”.

If looking out for my region’s best interest makes me a Qabiiliste, then I’m Qabiiliste of The First Order.
You're out here defending Arabs and wishing Palestiniean unity but dont believe the same for Somalia
:ufdup:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
They prey on poverty ridden war affected ignorant youth, basically most of the somali demographic which is why they are so darn successful. They have a lot of diversity interms of qabiil you'd be surprised. Do you know that the AS general that was killed by the american drones was somalilander? Poverty and ignorance are the main causes.

Somalia needs to take lessons from Algeria, the Algerian Civil War was brutal maybe even worse than Somalia’s AS but they destroyed the terrorists in the end. Sadly it’s tribalism that is hindering us from gov officials to civilians everybody is tribalist and stupid.

Typical Palestinian bootyclapper quotes:

"Palestinians did not cause their situation but Somalis caused their own situation which is why I care about Palestine but not Somalia"

"They are our brothers and sisters"

"It is a humanitarian crisis. Somalis don't have to worry about being bombed like the Palestinians".

There were so many Palestinian bootyclappers on this site a few years ago. One guy who I will not name admitted that he was going to "f*ck up" a Somali guy in his class for simply being indifferent to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict (he did not favour/not support any side). He just didn't care and this Somalispot contributor had to be held back by classmates. He and that guy were the only Somali guys in that class. You would think he would have his Somali classmate's back in case any of the non Somalis gave them trouble but he nearly attacked him infront of non-Somalis for not bootyclapping. I will never forget that story. He told us as if we were supposed to pat him on the back but my jaw dropped.

They’re our muslim brothers and sisters
Forgot to show my keffiyeh
94DB6671-FA50-4E07-B922-1B6F0D149049.jpeg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s obviously not ok, but we should be fixing our own country issues before even worrying about any other country

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Typical Palestinian bootyclapper quotes:

"Palestinians did not cause their situation but Somalis caused their own situation which is why I care about Palestine but not Somalia"

"They are our brothers and sisters"

"It is a humanitarian crisis. Somalis don't have to worry about being bombed like the Palestinians".
I can't believe we share so many views despite knowing who you are :browtf: