Why do Somalis care about palestine so much?

Palestine should be one country, but Somaliya should be clan enclaves

My Salafi brothers dont disappoint:samwelcome:

A United Somalia is a praiseworthy ideal however @Samaalic Era make peace with Saleebaan, Cayr, Saruur first and build some type of inclusive Mamul for yourselves.

If you can’t cooperate with your kinfolk..... what makes you think you can cooperate with other people.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
A United Somalia is a praiseworthy ideal however @Samaalic Era make peace with Saleebaan, Cayr, Saruur and build some type of inclusive Mamul for yourselves.

If you can’t cooperate with your kinfolk..... what makes you think you can cooperate with other people.
Other people? So you're insinuating that only members of his tribe are kin? What about other somalis? Are they also not his kin? All somalis are kin. Qabyaalad 101 mentality :snoop::umwhat:

@Samaalic Era you ain't innocent either, you think I don't see your comments? You're no better than him.:ufdup:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Other people? So you're insuating that only members of his tribe are kin? What about other somalis? Are they also not his kin? All somalis are kin. Qabyaalad 101 mentality :snoop::umwhat:

@Samaalic Era you ain't innocent either, you think I don't see your comments? You're no better than him.:ufdup:
I dont think Galmudug is a country walal.

Also, I only joke about qabilism online.All Somalis are my people. I have relatives from almost every clan except a few:denzelnigga:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A United Somalia is a praiseworthy ideal however @Samaalic Era make peace with Saleebaan, Cayr, Saruur first and build some type of inclusive Mamul for yourselves.

@Balaayo ,come see this sxb. These are the same ones who advocate for the one Ummah

@Cilmi-doon , you are a qabilist sxb. This also proves what Ive always said about Arab defenders

Daacad90

I dont think Galmudug is a country walal.

Also, I only joke about qabilism online.All Somalis are my people. I have relatives from almost every clan except a few:denzelnigga:
You're too dedicated to actually be joking!
giphy (11).gif

our problems are caused by us. we are one ethnicity sharing a country with the same religion, even the Madowweyne are muslims. alshabab are somalis killing somalis. what priorities, go look up the politic section/clan section... you can't even go to hargesia being a hawiye, although you speak af somali...

the palestines treated the yahuudi with dignity while they were a minority, once they became the majority, they acting like savages, who don't want a two state solution, they want it all...

the arabs, wanna please america, so they shun Palestinians.. atleast we have friends, who try to help us out, they alone....
who told you Hawiyes can’t go Hargeisa?

Other people? So you're insinuating that only members of his tribe are kin? What about other somalis? Are they also not his kin? All somalis are kin. Qabyaalad 101 mentality :snoop::umwhat:

I see your point abaayo, theoretically Somalis are one ethnic group, but Qabiil is a reality we can’t deny. Somali politics is based on Qabiil.

Daacad90

I see your point abaayo, theoretically Somalis are one ethnic group, but Qabiil is a reality we can’t deny. Somali politics is based on Qabiil.
Just because it is a reality doesn't mean we succumb to it. Qabyaalad is what destroyed us as a people yet we hold onto it. That doesn't make any sense! Plus it's haram, why would you go against Allah willingly?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Just because it is a reality doesn't mean we succumb to it. Qabyaalad is what destroyed us as a people yet we hold onto it. That doesn't make any sense! Plus it's haram, why would you go against Allah willingly?
Imagine he was advocating for Palestine to be a unified country but Somaliya to be some divided clan shithole:gucciwhat:

Daacad90

who told you Hawiyes can’t go Hargeisa?
I never said I hated anyone. I want peace and prosperity for all Somalis but not at the expense of Puntland.
Why should there be an expense in the first place? Where did you get that from? You are going to act like the root of qabyaalad isn't hatred? If you really wish peace and prosperity for your tribe and all somalis then show it. Action speaks louder than words. Qabyaalad is the opposite of peace and prosperity for all somalis.

Trending