Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why you on this website? Go to you merja forum which is a mess of a forum btw. If anyone is looking for these pathetic incel abdis approval its you. You come here and troll 24/7 talking about your HG boyfriend who 'put a ring in it' and mention how he is pleasing you. :siilaanyosmile:

I have no interest in these abdis i swear on my dead grandfathers grave i get abdis in real life. I have no need for these SSPOT abdis. I come here to mention my hawiye ideology and for FKD, its all bantz for me.

The most pathetic thing is the fact that you hate somalis yet you are supposedly engaged to one :faysalwtf:

You are a D list troll.

I miss that habeshi gay guy @Endriam @Amira who masqueraded as a Habar Yonis isaaq guy, his trolling was much more hilarious :siilaanyolaugh:
Your desperate ass defend these men and they won’t even come through for you:chrisfreshhah:
I think your masculine big ass wrist scared them. You are a big aggressive woman. Tone down the unnecessary aggression, lose some weight, look feminine and you might find yourself an incel from here to pop your rotten cherry :mjlol:

Your desperate ass defend these men and they won’t even come through for you:chrisfreshhah:
I think your masculine big ass wrist scared them. You are a big aggressive woman. Tone down the unnecessary aggression, lose some weight, look feminine and you might find yourself an incel from here to pop your rotten cherry :mjlol:

Jennifer you havent even seen me :mjlol: I weigh 64kg now and am 5ft 10 im far from fat and masculine :mjlol:

I actually laughed reading your post.

Oh poor thing you tried but failed miserably. Abdis are still going gaga over curvy habesha beauties. But keep bashing us tho it will only make Abdis go crazy about us

Jealous insecure Xalimo :chrisfreshhah:

Lol me believe some of us dont care wallah, You can have all the somali men.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jennifer you havent even seen me :mjlol: I weigh 64kg now and am 5ft 10 im far from fat and masculine :mjlol:

I actually laughed reading your post.

Lmao please do not post a filtered picture to proof me wrong :chrisfreshhah:

SumMo has done that, poor thing she still looked like a typical Xalimo lol

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Lol do you remember the gay qaniis habeshi guy who pretended to be a habar yonis guy? this was 2016-2017 SSPOT :pachah1: He knew so much about somali clans :pachah1:

My sister I'll be honest with you. I came here March 2018. I don't remember that nor do I judge any qabil.

Sheegatos come and go but I won't trust the words of a xabashi that tries to divides us. I'd rather trust a Hawiye now then some xabashi :manny:

@Jennifer I said Hi Nayaa, acknowledge my presence or else you won't be fed your favorite dish!
download-11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending