Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
??? what about these somali women
somalia_somali_nomad_girls.jpg
The two on the right are good looking.

Inshallah i plan to be like zahra mursal. Smart, educated, covered, beautiful and with a good looking tall (Ogaden) somali husband

878a3df84db4349d8fca3ee50a0e6af8.jpg

God bless somali women :it0tdo8:

Something about them is not the typical Somali look. Are you tryna say this is the typical somali look? Very rare look.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Something about them is not the typical Somali look. Are you tryna say this is the typical somali look? Very rare look.

The woman looks more jordanian than Somali. The man looks like ethiopian. Th kid looks Yemen.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Dark ashy skinned Xalimos are jealous. We are beautiful and look feminine while y’all ashy dark skinned Xalimos look like drag queens :krs:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Dark ashy skinned Xalimos are jealous. We are beautiful and look feminine while y’all ashy dark skinned Xalimos look like drag queens :krs:

There's nothing wrong with being a dark skin xalimos and I say this as a light skin xalimo.

You could look masculine as a light skin, your features can make or break it. It's your features that matter the most. Even as a xabashi you know you're being divisive. There's no need for it. :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There's nothing wrong with being a dark skin xalimos and I say this as a light skin xalimo.

You could look masculine as a light skin, your features can make or break it. It's your features that matter the most. Even as a xabashi you know you're being divisive. There's no need for it. :bell:
Even light skinned xalimos have ashy grey skinned, it has something to do with the bleaching. I am sorry but the truth is Xalimos do look like drag queens

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even light skinned xalimos have ashy grey skinned, it has something to do with the bleaching. I am sorry but the truth is Xalimos do look like drag queens

Do u need a spank?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Jennifer just take your people's L and leave :bell: like a grown woman. I know the truth hurts but what can we do if you look cheap. It's probably why you guys are number 1 prostitues in Africa

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

Just stop it man. You know you're talking BS.

My skin has red/yellow tones. I don't bleach and my mother had light tones and her forefathers had such tones.

You can say whatever you like I lived with Xabashi, and Somalis with lighter tones. You are no different than us but have fun trying to think you're better than us.

You may be able to troll others with that shit but it won't work with me.

:trumpsmirk:

How does it feel like that we xalimos are more beauttiful and classier than your women despite us being covered.

Somali
0a63494e81caa61c7d2b2c5d8e423281.jpg

3836609aa24a8e6dac1b548463d40c59.jpg

878a3df84db4349d8fca3ee50a0e6af8.jpg

C42AW4hUMAI4QR9.jpg

Habeshi
19761809_1702144060088151_6848980623747448832_n.jpg

14e0036a09b89030403102130949.jpg

Loool reminds me of this
e8cc2fb92b61d7f51b0b4df904e691e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.