Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@anonymous34 In front of the mirror...
a-fat-girl-with-jeans-next-to-a-tall-mirror-DGHR23.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@anonymous34 @Jennifer Both of you are freaks. Jennifer has asked about the size of "Penises" of various Somali clans and you've created this :trash:of a thread. Horta how do you keep creating these threads? :kanyehmm:

I don’t create trashy threads tho, it’s been a while since I made a thread. I am waiting for the Ramadan to be over I don’t want these poor people to break their fast.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sure thing xabashi, it's the only response to non controversial non insulting questions. I know you're too cowardly to answer it, you're used to insecure angry xalimos :trumpsmirk:
Lol you seemed to be so bothered :chrisfreshhah:
This is a trash thread and only deserves trashy responses. Save your non insulting questions for serious threads. You are right tho I like to pick on insecure Xalimos because they easily get riled up :mjlol:
Some of them posted their pics to proof how they look way better than habesha girls:pachah1:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Lol you seemed to be so bothered :chrisfreshhah:
This is a trash thread and only deserves trashy responses. Save your non insulting questions for serious threads. You are right tho I like to pick on insecure Xalimos because they easily get riled up :mjlol:
Some of them posted their pics to proof how they look way better than habesha girls:pachah1:

Nah man I'm not. I enjoy you getting xalimos upset you got me twisted. :trumpsmirk:

Notice how I never comment on that. I watch from afar. Any true xalimo who has worth will never get mad about the fuckin internet mate.

I don't mock your hussle, you do you. You know give ratings accordingly

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending