Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
eating raw meat causes health problems :faysalwtf:
https://www.voanews.com/a/health-risks-fail-to-deter-ethiopians-from-eating-raw-meat/1753640.html

meet.jpg

this isnt natural :mugshotman:
Try raw meat you will lose those side rolls and your fat arm wings. You will look more feminine and curvier :ehh:

Here comes the attention deprived fat boy. You need to try some raw meat to lose all of that excessive fat:susp:

The hypocrisy! This coming from an Ethiopian in a "Somali" forum. Does your husband ignore you after a long day's work? You come here to socialize with me don't you?

The hypocrisy! This coming from an Ethiopian in a "Somali" forum. Does your husband ignore you after a long day's work? You come here to socialize with me don't you?

Its clear her 'HG fiance' aint packing down there :siilaanyolaugh: she wants to know which somali qabils have big Ds and are good in bed :siilaanyolaugh: perhaps you need to introduce her to Habar younis men :siilaanyosmile:

And which ones are good in bed
Are the Ogaden and marehan packing :sass2:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Its clear her 'HG fiance' aint packing down there :siilaanyolaugh: she wants to know which somali qabils have big Ds and are good in bed :siilaanyolaugh: perhaps you need to introduce her to Habar younis men :siilaanyosmile:
Lol and this is coming from a “virgin”
I knew you were a lying freaky undercover hijabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts