Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Somali woman has no equal in this world. Classless aids ridden Habash isnt fit to wash the feet of a Xalimo

'Ethiopia's Capital is now the Home of the Largest Houses of Prostitution in Africa'

ethiopian%2Bprostitutes.jpg

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
She is uneducated and simply ignorant. We all come in different shades. She is delusional to think that all habeshi women are light skin and all xalimos are darkskin.

This is true my sister, tbh shes a troll imo. But as I would say to her as I say to you. Lay off the qabil (as I am Darood) Somalis, Somalis marrying Somalis regardless of qabil is the ideal sister.

Habesha come in all tones she can miss me with that bs.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How does it feel like that we xalimos are more beauttiful and classier than your women despite us being covered.

Somali
0a63494e81caa61c7d2b2c5d8e423281.jpg

3836609aa24a8e6dac1b548463d40c59.jpg

878a3df84db4349d8fca3ee50a0e6af8.jpg

C42AW4hUMAI4QR9.jpg

Habeshi
19761809_1702144060088151_6848980623747448832_n.jpg

14e0036a09b89030403102130949.jpg

Loool reminds me of this
e8cc2fb92b61d7f51b0b4df904e691e0.jpg

@Bohol I hope you're not fasting now abti but you were definitely right about Habasha women having those big watermelons. Just look at the quote above.

This is true my sister, tbh shes a troll imo. But as I would say to her as I say to you. Lay off the qabil (as I am Darood) Somalis, Somalis marrying Somalis regardless of qabil is the ideal sister.

I will die as a qabilist. Even if i marry out of my qabil i will still be a qabilist and poison my children with my hawiye ideology.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer somali men on the internet are pathetic incels especially on SSPOT a few are decent users. Do not use the somalis on this website as a accurate image of what somali men are like irl. These SSPOT men all hide in their mother's basement you yourself knows this.

There are a lot of amazing decent abdis in the diaspora who have amazing degrees and will probably would laugh if a habeshi asks them out am i right @xalimathe6 they use your women as concubines.
Yet you are always defending these incels, fishing for their compliments. You live for their approval. Look st you getting all defensive and personal. The word “masculine “ triggered you, well desperate Xalimo you do look masculine and ain’t no abdi wants a man looking woman. Abdis in real life and online go crazy about habesha beauties. You are so insecure, you even dedicated a whole thread to habesha women.

Mj?

@Bohol I hope you're not fasting now abti but you were definitely right about Habasha women having those big watermelons. Just look above the quote.

Its the UK and nearly suhoor time. Can you refrain from thirsting over these habeshi s. I am trying to make my point that they are worthless concubines to somali men. :mahubowtf: Don't even look at her. She should be a 'Kudhufo Kadhaqaq' :siilaanyolaugh:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I will die as a qabilist. Even if i marry out of my qabil i will still be a qabilist and poison my children with my hawiye ideology.

You say that now my sister. But when I was your age I would say the same. You will open up in different ways sis. :trumpsmirk:

Yet you are always defending these incels, fishing for their compliments. You live for their approval. Look st you getting all defensive and personal. The word “masculine “ triggered you, well desperate Xalimo you do look masculine and ain’t no abdi wants a man looking woman. Abdis in real life and online go crazy about habesha beauties. You are so insecure, you even dedicated a whole thread to habesha women.

Why you on this website? Go to you merja forum which is a mess of a forum btw. If anyone is looking for these pathetic incel abdis approval its you. You come here and troll 24/7 talking about your HG boyfriend who 'put a ring in it' and mention how he is pleasing you. :siilaanyosmile:

I have no interest in these abdis i swear on my dead grandfathers grave i get abdis in real life. I have no need for these SSPOT abdis. I come here to mention my hawiye ideology and for FKD, its all bantz for me.

The most pathetic thing is the fact that you hate somalis yet you are supposedly engaged to one :faysalwtf:

You are a D list troll.

I miss that habeshi gay guy @Endriam @Amira who masqueraded as a Habar Yonis isaaq guy, his trolling was much more hilarious :siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Its the UK and nearly suhoor time. Can you refrain from thirsting over these habeshi s. I am trying to make my point that they are worthless concubines to somali men. :mahubowtf: Don't even look at her. She should be a 'Kudhufo Kadhaqaq' :siilaanyolaugh:
Oh poor thing you tried but failed miserably. Abdis are still going gaga over curvy habesha beauties. But keep bashing us tho it will only make Abdis go crazy about us

Jealous insecure Xalimo :chrisfreshhah:

You say that now my sister. But when I was your age I would say the same. You will open up in different ways sis. :trumpsmirk:

Trust me i wont change. Stop speaking on stuff you have no knowledge off. I came out of hooyo macaans belly saying hawiye hanoolato.

Oh poor thing you tried but failed miserably. Abdis are still going gaga over curvy habesha beauties. But keep bashing us tho it will only make Abdis go crazy about us

Jealous insecure Xalimo :chrisfreshhah:
@Factz see what you've done :damn: Inshallah Allah blesses you with a big fat habeshi women with fat ass and wide hole :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending