Why do Somali women look elegant whilst habeshi women look trashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about them is not the typical Somali look. Are you tryna say this is the typical somali look? Very rare look.

Never said typical look. But its wrong to say they are cad cad or not somali. They both are ogaden from kismayo and come from honourable families. They were educated in egypt and are fluent in arabic.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Babe im light skin and not ashy stop being salty.

Somali women look masculine, look at the pictures of the Somali girls you’ve posted and your big ass wrist . Somalians are naturally dark, it’s not a bad thing but y’all need to stop wearing foundations that are like ten time lighter than your shade, that is what makes your skin ashy or grey. That is just so unnatural.

Somali women look masculine, look at the pictures of the Somali girls you’ve posted and your big ass wrist .

Ahahaha i triggered the :siilaanyosmile: saxiib my wrists arent big.:mahubowtf: Somali women are products of elegance. Do not come for me you are a short ass 5ft 2 who is probably fat as f*ck. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm 5ft 10 i look down on you literally :siilaanyolaugh:

You claim that xalimos are naturally dark :ayaanswag: we come in all shades :ayaanswag: just like how habeshi women come in all shades :ayaanswag:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How does it feel like that we xalimos are more beauttiful and classier than your women despite us being covered.

Somali
0a63494e81caa61c7d2b2c5d8e423281.jpg

3836609aa24a8e6dac1b548463d40c59.jpg

878a3df84db4349d8fca3ee50a0e6af8.jpg

C42AW4hUMAI4QR9.jpg

Habeshi
19761809_1702144060088151_6848980623747448832_n.jpg

14e0036a09b89030403102130949.jpg

Loool reminds me of this
e8cc2fb92b61d7f51b0b4df904e691e0.jpg
They are both beautiful. The habesh is curvy, curly hair and looks hotter overal. I don’t know what is under that hijab and long ass hideous/ skirts.
You are so insecure, sorry Somalian women are just not rated and the men here are obsessed with habesha beauties.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ahahaha i triggered the :siilaanyosmile: saxiib my wrists arent big.:mahubowtf: Somali women are products of elegance. Do not come for me you are a short ass 5ft 2 who is probably fat as f*ck. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm 5ft 10 i look down on you literally :siilaanyolaugh:

You claim that xalimos are naturally dark :ayaanswag: we come in all shades :ayaanswag: just like how habeshi women come in all shades :ayaanswag:
Says the 5’10 big wrist having drag queen.
Girl bye

@Jennifer somali men on the internet are pathetic incels especially on SSPOT a few are decent users. Do not use the somalis on this website as a accurate image of what somali men are like irl. These SSPOT men all hide in their mother's basement you yourself knows this.

There are a lot of amazing decent abdis in the diaspora who have amazing degrees and will probably would laugh if a habeshi asks them out am i right @xalimathe6 they use your women as concubines.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
They are both beautiful. The habesh is curvy, curly hair and looks hotter overal. I don’t know what is under that hijab and long ass hideous/ skirts.
You are so insecure, sorry Somalian women are just not rated and the men here are obsessed with habesha beauties.

You said we are ashy grey skinned yet you didnt respond to me. But we are insecure yeah?

Don't speak of insecurities when you suffer from the same. If you aren't insecure why are you here in a Somali forum? Don't bother giving me the usual spiel. I don't think I'm better than anyone but I noticed you try to downplay Somali women. :trumpsmirk:

@Jennifer somali men on the internet are pathetic incels especially on SSPOT a few are decent users. Do not use the somalis on this website as a accurate image of what somali men are like irl. They all hide in their mother's basement you yourself knows this.

There are a lot of amazing decent abdis in the diaspora who have amazing degrees and will probably would laugh if a habeshi asks them out am i right @xalimathe6 they use your women as concubines.
Right. Ethiopians were concubines of Somali men back in the day. :russ::pachah1:
Too bad we're stuck with filthy, scronny incels. :mybusiness::ileycry:

You said we are ashy grey skinned yet you didnt respond to me. But we are insecure yeah?

Don't speak of insecurities when you suffer from the same. If you aren't insecure why are you here in a Somali forum? Don't bother giving me the usual spiel. I don't think I'm better than anyone but I noticed you try to downplay Somali women. :trumpsmirk:

She gets quite personal and called me masculine :russ: the hasnt even seen me :mjlol: based on a 'wrist pic' :mjlol:

Allah xabeshi women are missing a few brain cells :mjlol:

Right. Ethiopians were concubines of Somali men back in the day. :russ::pachah1:
Too bad we're stuck with filthy, scronny incels. :mybusiness::ileycry:

Abaayo macaan there are plenty of amazing somali men with good degrees and a good income. You just have to find them and be of a honourable status yourself. :manny: I am not worried about finding a suitable spouse. I'm a covered women who comes from a decent family :manny:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
She gets quite personal and called me masculine :russ: the hasnt even seen me :mjlol: based on a 'wrist pic' :mjlol:

Allah xabeshi women are missing a few brain cells :mjlol:

I try to be impartial and @Jennifer knows this. We have all shapes, sizes and shades even in qabil. Only difference is we show discretion.

:gucciwhat:

Abaayo macaan there are plenty of amazing somali men with good degrees and a good income. You just have to find them and be of a honourable status yourself. :manny: I am not worried about finding a suitable spouse. I'm a covered women who comes from a decent family :manny:
Me? Somali men?
:pachah1::russ::drakelaugh::susp::tacky::idontlike::nahgirl:

I try to be impartial and @Jennifer knows this. We have all shapes, sizes and shades even in qabil. Only difference is we show discretion.

:gucciwhat:

She is uneducated and simply ignorant. We all come in different shades. She is delusional to think that all habeshi women are light skin and all xalimos are darkskin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending