Why do Somali girls have many requirements for us but none for Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
lol such a ciyaal, you are. That's the thing I'm not going to take it to offence if you say, a large number of Somali girls are this and that. Because hey, we can't all be amazing right?:ftw9nwa:
All I am saying the situation is reversible, there is both spoiled qashin on both genders no doubt and they tick for each other , we can't take the loss .

Somali females have been with us for centuries the worest of our times in history, why are they leaving in flocks to Ajnabis in last 20 years in the diaspora.

Just because your father was a poor father figure, and your brothers are drug dealers (or locked up) doesn’t mean the rest of the 250,000 of us Somali males in the west are. But what’s for certain is that Somali women lack sharaf and modesty compared to Asian and Arab woman.

Deep rooted issues you have.

World

VIP
All I am saying the situation is reversible, there is both spoiled qashin on both genders no doubt and they tick each other , we can't take the loss .

Somali females have been with us for centuries the worest of our times in history, why are they leaving in flocks to Ajnabis in last 20 years in the diaspora.
You can’t compare the somali women back home to these yiin in the West. The ones in the west are known as cheap and clean (the clean isn’t true anymore however).

You can’t compare the somali women back home to these yiin in the West. The ones in the west are known as cheap and clean (the clean isn’t true anymore however).

What poor Somali girl broke your heart and ran away with the meher money?:ftw9nwa:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
When did women ever know what’s good for them?

NEVER! You gotta teach them, point at them like the little grown up children they are, they have no belief in themselves at all, I don’t get why men are so confused by these creatures, I was never fazed or was scared of a girl, coz that’s all they are GIRLZ.
I don’t get why men try to reason with women when it clearly doesn’t work. I don’t get why men constantly try to qualify or disqualify themselves to a woman of All.

You gotta tell them what to eat, what to do, constantly reassure that u love and adore them, give them babies if they want, raise those children for them and her. It’s fucking work. 99% of women are not worth the struggle, and doubt.
All I have to say is that Female humans of the 21st century are the weakest female species to ever walk the earth. You’ll find women who can’t even feed themselves who talk big game of raising a family. Like b, u can’t even feed ur sorry ass.

Women everywhere are the same. Regardless of race and religion.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Not really. You are a shaytaan, and it is my muslim duty to curse out the shaytaan. Return back to whatever hole you crawled from.
Tuff caleyk!
What about my sister. What has she done to you?
Are u gonna apologize for insulting her?

When did women ever know what’s good for them?

NEVER! You gotta teach them, point at them like the little grown up children they are, they have no belief in themselves at all, I don’t get why men are so confused by these creatures, I was never fazed or was scared of a girl, coz that’s all they are GIRLZ.
I don’t get why men try to reason with women when it clearly doesn’t work. I don’t get why men constantly try to qualify or disqualify themselves to a woman of All.

You gotta tell them what to eat, what to do, constantly reassure that u love and adore them, give them babies if they want, raise those children for them and her. It’s fucking work. 99% of women are not worth the struggle, and doubt.
All I have to say is that Female humans of the 21st century are the weakest female species to ever walk the earth. You’ll find women who can’t even feed themselves who talk big game of raising a family. Like b, u can’t even feed ur sorry ass.

Women everywhere are the same. Regardless of race and religion.

lol someome actually found what you wrote informative

LOOOOOOOL sorry I shouldn't laugh

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
My thoughts exactly, highly doubt this happens here in Canada. LOL

I referenced a youtube video with Sheikh Rage talking about stories that happened in Toronto.

Is it fake news/been debunked? I don't live there so I could be mistaken after all.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Its true sister:

Listen to Sheikh Said Rageh explain it here:

You whaaaaaat. I've never heard of this and I'm from T-Dot. Seriously that's one retarded xalimo.

Other dude got the milk for free, but faraxs gotta pay. Fucking hell man :snoop::ufdup::trash:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You whaaaaaat. I've never heard of this and I'm from T-Dot. Seriously that's one retarded xalimo.

Other dude got the milk for free, but faraxs gotta pay. Fucking hell man :snoop::ufdup::trash:

Yeah, I don't think a Shiekh would lie about something serious like this. Its crazy out in these streets man. That Halimo is a joke, but the bigger joke is the Somali guy who married her tbh.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Yeah, I don't think a Shiekh would lie about something serious like this. Its crazy out in these streets man. That Halimo is a joke, but the bigger joke is the Somali guy who married her tbh.

I try my best to not judge those who marry ajanabis. But the audacity of her to do that to a somali is just terrible.

Give my guy the same discount at the minimum :susp:

I referenced a youtube video with Sheikh Rage talking about stories that happened in Toronto.

Is it fake news/been debunked? I don't live there so I could be mistaken after all.

Lol this definitely does not happen here in Canada, halimos here are loyal to Faaraxs and wouldn’t pull stuff like that.

One anomaly case does not make it a norm my friend.

The ones who marry ajnabis have a sexual past, that's a public knowledge in the community meaning ain't no faarax sticking his gus in that. so ajnabis is their only choice. tbh, it's a win win for all parties involved. Ajnabi gets cheap xalimo, xalimo gets to be married, faaraxs are saved a bullet.:trumpsmirk:
are girls labeled s if they post revealing pictures on instagram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts