Why do Somali girls have many requirements for us but none for Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the guy who created the thread, I think you should just take the whole race thing out of it, and just ask yourself what you bring to the table.

If the person is Muslim, I don't think race should be much of an importance.
I used to think that but race/ethinicity/culture is important.
When you marry a person, you marry into their family and community. In some cultures it's normal to control the wife or she become a servant to the mother in law.

You might hear ignorant comments from their family or your community. It's stressful and likely to lead to divorce in which case, it'll be hard to get remarried in her community.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Cus’ most (not all) somali girls who go for ajinabis are not ‘proper girls’.

Most of them are into gangistarnimo and act like madows. I’m sure most of them don’t even know what qabiil is..

Hence why the low standards.
:trash:

DeadStar

The typical self hating xaliimo excuse

“I don’t want to marry a somali guy because they are losers”

Then proceeds to marry a trash cadaan/madow/arab with no job, criminal record, ex con, for an apple.

If you’re unable to find a good somali guy then it’s most likely because your trash yourself.

SumMo

very lowkey
Yes I actually wanted to change my name but I think its @Khaled that forgot about it. Anyone know any other mods who can change it for me?
It’s funny cus’ I wanted to change my name as well. There are way too many sumo’s on here. Bisinka
:noneck:

DeadStar

These are the conditions that make a farah a marraige material.

1.A somali guy has to be a stable financially and has some sort of education.

2. A Somali guy can't have a criminal record or even have bad reputation in the community.

3. A Farah can't have no history of alcohol or drug abuse.

4. A somali guy has to be from a major tribe.

You guys could add more....

While the ajnabi requirements are none.

I used to think that but race/ethinicity/culture is important. When you marry a person, you marry into their family and community. In some cultures it's normal to control the wife or she become a servant to the mother in law. You might hear ignorant comments from their family or your community. It's stressful and likely to lead to divorce in which case, it'll be hard to get remarried in her community.

Honestly, I use to be of the belief that Somali's should never marry outside of their race. But then I thought how can I call myself a Muslim and then have that mentality, you know?

I get what you're saying though. I'm sure when you marry outside of your race, you face numerous challenges but are they challenges that can't be over come?

DeadStar

f*ck off! Don’t ever reply to my post. Dayuus calool weyn. I can’t stand your bipolar ass. uff
:birdman:
You started it. And I’m not gonna stop until u tell me what ur deal is.. spit it. I don’t like people who have grudges.

SumMo

very lowkey
f*ck u too. Wah! Crazy! Kookoo. :russ:
:pachah1:
I’m a drug. Don’t think about me too much. I’ll fry your brains lil girl.

Don’t quote me I don’t play games. Say what’s ur deal with me.
You’re a drug? wtf. Get some help doqon yahow, and stop replying to me. Go jump off a bridge! I don’t have time for your bipolar ass.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
f*ck u too. Wah! Crazy! Kookoo. :russ:
:pachah1:
I’m a drug. Don’t think about me too much. I’ll fry your brains lil girl.

Don’t quote me I don’t play games. Say what’s ur deal with me.
What is wrong with this guy and the trash cans , comment on the thread or leave shit.:farole:

World

VIP
Where in my comment did I say Somali guys are ALL losers? Google search what "far and few between" means. But thanks for further proving my point, you muppet.
Just because the majority of your family are losers doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Don’t know why you xaliimos with daddy problems love to blame us all. But I guess you guys are the ones who are broken goods anyway.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@SumMo you clearly have a stalker he come out of nowhere with trash cans just like the garbage man trying get your attention.:nahgirl:

Last edited:
Just because the majority of your family are losers doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Don’t know why you xaliimos with daddy problems love to blame us all. But I guess you guys are the ones who are broken goods anyway.

I am a complete stranger to you and so for you to talk like that, it says a lot about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending