Why do Somali girls have many requirements for us but none for Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These are the conditions that make a farah a marraige material.

1.A somali guy has to be a stable financially and has some sort of education.

2. A Somali guy can't have a criminal record or even have bad reputation in the community.

3. A Farah can't have no history of alcohol or drug abuse.

4. A somali guy has to be from a major tribe.

You guys could add more....

While the ajnabi requirements are none.

SumMo

very lowkey
Cus’ most (not all) somali girls who go for ajinabis are not ‘proper girls’.

Most of them are into gangistarnimo and act like madows. I’m sure most of them don’t even know what qabiil is..

Hence why the low standards.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
A Somali girl who is a virgin, chaste and pious and can cook is allowed to have all those standards and more in my opinion.

s however don't get to demand anything. We don't turn hoes into housewives in 2018. :nahgirl:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Cus’ most (not all) somali girls who go for ajinabis are not ‘proper girls’.

Most of them are into gangistarnimo and act like madows. I’m sure most of them don’t even know what qabiil is..

Hence why the low standards.
So it right for you guys to bluntly discriminate against us with such outregeous conditions, obviously no Somali guy wants foreign obsessed chicks and I don't think anyone would be interested in them once they cross that line.

Most somali chicks who never been with ajnabis too have higher expectations for their partner when they have not achieved none for them selves,nothing but how to make Malawaxis, such backward traditions shoud be stopped, it will make young kids not to marry which eventually make them restort to Zina instead.

Somali marriage should like old times our ancestors who used to marry at such young age with nothing but a hut and 10 camels, girls were mothers and sister and carried an honor and royalty, the West doomed us.

Last edited:
Yes I actually wanted to change my name but I think its @Khaled that forgot about it. Anyone know any other mods who can change it for me?
@GeKo what storytelling and xenophobia? :childplease:

The ones who marry ajnabis have a sexual past, that's a public knowledge in the community meaning ain't no faarax sticking his gus in that. so ajnabis is their only choice. tbh, it's a win win for all parties involved. Ajnabi gets cheap xalimo, xalimo gets to be married, faaraxs are saved a bullet.:trumpsmirk:

I don't want to sound like a negative Nancy but in this day and age, Somali guys who are established, financially secure, well informed, deen, handsome etc are far and few between. So I can kinda see why some Somali sisters look else where.

I have a family friend who says "Waxa dhaanta adoo nin Somali o dibjirka ugu wayn ahada, ina guursatid, inta nin ajanabi ah guursanaysid" LOL

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yes I actually wanted to change my name but I think its @Khaled that forgot about it. Anyone know any other mods who can change it for me?
@GeKo what storytelling and xenophobia? :childplease:
I always thought Sam was short cut for Sumaya but when I looked at your avatars sounds like a Japanese anime or something.:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
1,2, 3 is not too much to ask in my opinion. 4 is weird. young people still care about tibes? Im sure any sane person would have same requirements for anyone regardless of race:ayaanswag:

To the guy who created the thread, I think you should just take the whole race thing out of it, and just ask yourself what you bring to the table.

If the person is Muslim and ticks all the other boxes, I don't think race should be much of an importance.

These are the conditions that make a farah a marraige material.

1.A somali guy has to be a stable financially and has some sort of education.

2. A Somali guy can't have a criminal record or even have bad reputation in the community.

3. A Farah can't have no history of alcohol or drug abuse.

4. A somali guy has to be from a major tribe.

You guys could add more....

While the ajnabi requirements are none.
Sheikh Said rageh said this too and he got a lot of flak for it.

He's seen the phenomenon of a somali girl rejecting a somali guy because of not accepting the 10,000$ mehr but didn't want much from the ajanib she was getting married to.

Many also yell and argue with somali guys but are quiet and submissive for ajanib because it'd be hard to remarry and be accepted.

Last edited:

World

VIP
I don't want to sound like a negative Nancy but in this day and age, Somali guys who are established, financially secure, well informed, deen, handsome etc are far and few between. So I can kinda see why some Somali sisters look else where.

I have a family friend who says "Waxa dhaanta adoo nin Somali o dibjirka ugu wayn ahada, ina guursatid, inta nin ajanabi ah guursanaysid" LOL
The typical self hating xaliimo excuse

“I don’t want to marry a somali guy because they are losers”

Then proceeds to marry a trash cadaan/madow/arab with no job, criminal record, ex con, for an apple.

If you’re unable to find a good somali guy then it’s most likely because your trash yourself.

The typical self hating xaliimo excuse

“I don’t want to marry a somali guy because they are losers”

Then proceeds to marry a trash cadaan/madow/arab with no job, criminal record, ex con, for an apple.

If you’re unable to find a good somali guy then it’s most likely because your trash yourself.

Where in my comment did I say Somali guys are ALL losers? Google search what "far and few between" means. But thanks for further proving my point, you muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending