Why do Somali girls have many requirements for us but none for Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Honestly, I use to be of the belief that Somali's should never marry outside of their race. But then I thought how can I call myself a Muslim and then have that mentality, you know?

I get what you're saying though. I'm sure when you marry outside of your race, you face numerous challenges but are they challenges that can't be over come?

As long as he's Muslim is a very weak excuse to marry out.

How come Pakistani or Arab girls never say things like this?

SumMo

very lowkey
See you are not a good Muslim.
What is ur problem?
I hate you, and I don’t care if that makes me look like a bad muslim. Walaashaa siilkeed leef, dayuus yahow calool weyn.
:birdman:

Who even allowed you to access this forum? Don’t mental institutions regulate their patience internet use? either way, gtfo!

Honestly, I use to be of the belief that Somali's should never marry outside of their race. But then I thought how can I call myself a Muslim and then have that mentality, you know?

I get what you're saying though. I'm sure when you marry outside of your race, you face numerous challenges but are they challenges that can't be over come?
A famous black american sheikh came to Toronto and gave a lecture to the Somali community on them marrying their own for their own good.
He's come across too many AA muslim brothers still with their old culture marrying many somali girls just for them to end up in divorce , with the girls crying to the sheikh about their problem.

The challenges are there, but logically the ajanib girl I'd be pursuing would have to be waaay better than the average somali girl in all areas for me to even begin thinking of marrying out which is very rare tbh. Otherwise the cons outweigh the pros.

I'm not saying it's haram or anything just isn't my preference but if you're into it then go ahead np

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Muslim AND ticks all the other relevant boxes

That's very sad to hear. Tbh I look down on Somali girls who would consider non-Somali guys for marriage. I'm sure a lot of the guys here would agree with me.

Clan is irrelevant but ethnic Somali is a MUST.

World

VIP
I am a complete stranger to you and so for you to talk like that, it says a lot about you.
Seen your types too often. Insults Somali guys, usually because she either got smash and dashed by one or because she hates her father. Married some ex con revert, divorced in a few months, now is a single mother that nobody wants to touch.

A famous black american sheikh came to Toronto and gave a lecture to the Somali community on them marrying their own for their own good.
He's come across too many AA muslim brothers still with their old culture marrying many somali girls just for them to end up in divorce , with the girls crying to the sheikh about their problem.

The challenges are there, but logically the ajanib girl I'd be pursuing would have to be waaay better than the average somali girl in all areas for me to even begin thinking of marrying out which is very rare tbh. Otherwise the cons outweigh the pros.

I'm not saying it's haram or anything just isn't my preference but if you're into it then go ahead np

Makes sense.:nvjpqts:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I hate you, and I don’t care if that makes me look like a bad muslim. Walaashaa siilkeed leef, dayuus yahow calool weyn.
:birdman:

Who even allowed you to access this forum? Don’t mental institutions regulate their patience internet use? either way, gtfo!
You know what they say love and hate are the same.
You sure you don’t love me too?

Seen your types too often. Insults Somali guys, usually because she either got smash and dashed by one or because she hates her father. Married some ex con revert, divorced in a few months, now is a single mother that nobody wants to touch.

Alright sxb, have a nice day

World

VIP

These marriages would have failed if they married a somali or non somali since they were probably s.

That's very sad to hear. Tbh I look down on Somali girls who would consider non-Somali guys for marriage. I'm sure a lot of the guys here would agree with me.

Clan is irrelevant but ethnic Somali is a MUST.

lol@ people ASSUMING I would prefer an ajanbi man over a Somali just because I stated the truth, that there are not many Somali brothers who are marriage worthy

You shouldn't look down at anyone, no uglier trait than arrogance walaal

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She hates me bro. I didn’t do anything to her.
She hate me just like that. Yaab badanaa.
Try to change the hate into love waryaa , you supposed to earn your sister so she can end on our side , she is a Somali rider for God sake.:trumpsmirk:

SumMo

very lowkey
@Abaay Abaay @SumMo
You guys stop this back to back nonsense and stay on topic seriously.:hillarybiz:
He needs to f*ck off! Nigga doesn’t know when to stop. Ilaahay ha naqa qabto this crazy one-eyed bipolar Iblis.
:noneck:

I can’t stand this idiot. uff. Who even allowed him on this forum?
02833668-184D-4433-91B1-AD47E992644D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending