Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:mindblown:.
you couldve done better with the lists.
but in all honestly if you had a daughter or younger sister/ cousin would you let them marry a man with a problem 1,2 , 3 that you listed?
Do you realized this list is for Somali people in the West but none of this applies back home only $ .

I have 70 year old adeer neighbor who went back home and brought 22 year old.

Would you think 2,3,4 would matter if I had money?:bell:

Do you realized this list is for Somali people in the West but none of this applies back home only $ .

1,2,3 no independent intelligent halimo would give a brotha a chance with those qualties unless that halimo is one of the few pious ones that belive that everyone no matter how bad can make a change .as for qabil dont let the fkd qabil bashing on here get to you is 2018 nobody even care about qabil even back home.,in xamar anyway .you do have a good point tho ,women back home will marry any somali diaspora no matter the age .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Eeh. 8/10 Xalimos in my country are taking higher eduaction. Making them the most educated groups of women, even outdoing the natives. Most of them are also practising and they are respectable women.

The Faraxs here on the other hand..
:tacky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're from Canada right? Most Somali men over there are actually doing very well especially in Edmonton, Ottawa, Montreal and some parts of Toronto. Only a minority of hoodrats in Toronto are ruining the Somali community reputation. But I'm not talking about a national demographic of genders, I'm actually talking about the global statistics provided by the U.N that most Somali men are in fact successful and let's not lie that most prominent, successful and influential Somalis tend to be Somali men. :manny:

I mean Somali men are leading the business sector in Africa. :banderas:

Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Tell me what Somali women have accomplished? :browtf:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Cus’ most (not all) somali girls who go for ajinabis are not ‘proper girls’.

Most of them are into gangistarnimo and act like madows. I’m sure most of them don’t even know what qabiil is..

Hence why the low standards.

I disagree. Like all ajnabis are non-believers and into gangs.

You're from Canada right? Most Somali men over there are actually doing very well especially in Edmonton, Ottawa, Montreal and some parts of Toronto. Only a minority of hoodrats in Toronto are ruining the Somali community reputation. But I'm not talking about a national demographic of genders, I'm actually talking about the global statistics provided by the U.N that most Somali men are in fact successful and let's not lie that most prominent, successful and influential Somalis tend to be Somali men. :manny:

I mean Somali men are leading the business sector in Africa. :banderas:

Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Tell me what Somali women have accomplished? :browtf:

dont forget grand prairi ,calgary and regina .i heard somalis just bought out coliseum inn hotel in edmonton :ohhhdamn:
geeljires eating good out here in the west coast.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
These are the conditions that make a farah a marraige material.

1.A somali guy has to be a stable financially and has some sort of education.

2. A Somali guy can't have a criminal record or even have bad reputation in the community.

3. A Farah can't have no history of alcohol or drug abuse.

4. A somali guy has to be from a major tribe.

You guys could add more....

While the ajnabi requirements are none.

Somali or not (he has to be a Farax though). These conditions sound fair enough. Laakin I don’t get the major tribe thing. How is that a requirement?

Another thing I want to add is that he has to be mentally stable :damedamn:

Reborn
@Factz

I have one question for you bro that isn't related this thread.
So from your comments are you trying to imply that Somali men in the WEST are doing better than their female counterparts? :gaasdrink:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

I have one question for you bro that isn't related this thread.
So from your comments are you trying to imply that Somali men in the WEST are doing better than their female counterparts? :gaasdrink:

Only in the U.K and Scandinavia Somali women are doing better than Somali men according to the U.N statistics only in education but not making more money. The rest they are nowhere near Somali men level in terms of education, living standard and etc.

Reborn
Only in the U.K and Scandinavia Somali women are doing better than Somali men according to the U.N statistics only in education but not making more money. The rest they are nowhere near Somali men level in terms of education, living standard and etc.

Would you mind sharing this so-called UN statistics as I've never have come across it since my time on the internet.This would dispell a lot of the stigma we faraaxs face in the west.

Oh so now we know why so many sspot men are so willing to take flights.. must be the 234 type of men :(:pachah1:

The typical self hating xaliimo excuse

“I don’t want to marry a somali guy because they are losers”

Then proceeds to marry a trash cadaan/madow/arab with no job, criminal record, ex con, for an apple.

If you’re unable to find a good somali guy then it’s most likely because your trash yourself.

You forgot to add. when their parents ask the sister why you dont want to marry Abdi she be like he is ugly or not my type. but if is Ajnabi looking like a rat who cant even afford for her wedding dont even have a house or job she be ruing of with that loser instead.
:trash::snoop:

That is obviously a lie.

The bar for Somali men are low.

You see broke unemployed men married to two Somali women.

The local thug has no problem marrying a maskeen pretty girl his mother has found him.

Somali men have no trouble marrying, they have incredibly high standards, even though some are bottom of the barrel. I just hope that some Somali women get standards, because from what I am seeing a lot have none. Look The trash they are dealing with.

That is obviously a lie.

The bar for Somali men are low.

You see broke unemployed men married to two Somali women.

The local thug has no problem marrying a maskeen pretty girl his mother has found him.

Somali men have no trouble marrying, they have incredibly high standards, even though some are bottom of the barrel. I just hope that some Somali women get standards, because from what I am seeing a lot have none. Look The trash they are dealing with.

I'm sure @HalimaJ You believe in Equal Rights don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending