Why do Somali girls have many requirements for us but none for Ajnabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
in My opinion Somalis should marry Somalis But what I think the problem is that there are Somalis that live in areas with barely any Somalis the ones who do live in that area are either into crimes or drugs etc so they end up with an ajnabi

I think there would be alot less ajnabi marriages if parents were involved more with their daughter like introducing a Somali Guy that they know arabs snd other cultures do it all the time

Sheikh Said rageh said this too and he got a lot of flak for it.

He's seen the phenomenon of a somali girl rejecting a somali guy because of not accepting the 10,000$ mehr but didn't want much from the ajanib she was getting married to.

Many also yell and argue with somali guys but are quiet and submissive for ajanib because it'd be hard to remarry and be accepted.

Geko

Does the good sheikh that you quoted above has a clue about what he is talking about? If he did, is sheikh Saed rageh the hypocrite sheikh of the decade? This is a guy who divorced his Somali wife with children for a convert who enjoyed life. What advice can he give to Somali females?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So it right for you guys to bluntly discriminate against us with such outregeous conditions, obviously no Somali guy wants foreign obsessed chicks and I don't think anyone would be interested in them once they cross that line.

Most somali chicks who never been with ajnabis too have higher expectations for their partner when they have not achieved none for them selves,nothing but how to make Malawaxis, such backward traditions shoud be stopped, it will make young kids not to marry which eventually make them restort to Zina instead.

Somali marriage should like old times our ancestors who used to marry at such young age with nothing but a hut and 10 camels, girls were mothers and sister and carried an honor and royalty, the West doomed us.
Yo homie, I see a lot of hot Xalimos, and a lot of beat Xalimos. I see a lot of hot non-Xalimos, and a lot of beat non-Xalimos. Be dat nigga, and get anyone you want. This is some straight up ery homie. Dafuq you care about what women wants for? What kinda corny ass shit is that?

Geko

Does the good sheikh that you quoted above has a clue about what he is talking about? If he did, is sheikh Saed rageh the hypocrite sheikh of the decade? This is a guy who divorced his Somali wife with children for a convert who enjoyed life. What advice can he give to Somali females?
you never miss an opportunity do you

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Somali girls are easy tbh unless your ugly.But then again every girl would be hard for you if you arw ugly so why single out Somali females my g?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali girls are easy tbh unless your ugly.But then again every girl would be hard for you if you arw ugly so why single out Somalo females my g?
Ugly niggas gotta eat too, How many madow niggas ugly as a crocodile and has fine as chicks with big butts , It is all about what you packing G and your sex game.:siilaanyolaugh:

you never miss an opportunity do you

Guv

What opportunity? A Somali adage says, ninka aad kabaha ka tollan kabahiisa ayaa la eegaa. That sheikh lost all credibility on this topic and is no position to criticise Somali women. You guys like him because he is an alpha Somali patriarchal role model.

Muji

VIP
Cus’ most (not all) somali girls who go for ajinabis are not ‘proper girls’.

Most of them are into gangistarnimo and act like madows. I’m sure most of them don’t even know what qabiil is..

Hence why the low standards.

Lol so if you don’t know anything about qabil you have low standards?

Superstition and tribalism, sis I’m shocked that you’ve been educated in a stem field.

Guv

What opportunity? A Somali adage says, ninka aad kabaha ka tollan kabahiisa ayaa la eegaa. That sheikh lost all credibility on this topic and is no position to criticise Somali women. You guys like him because he is an alpha Somali patriarchal role model.
I wasn't defending the sheikh. I just noticed you never miss an opportunity to bash Somalis, especially the men.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
So it right for you guys to bluntly discriminate against us with such outregeous conditions, obviously no Somali guy wants foreign obsessed chicks and I don't think anyone would be interested in them once they cross that line.

Most somali chicks who never been with ajnabis too have higher expectations for their partner when they have not achieved none for them selves,nothing but how to make Malawaxis, such backward traditions shoud be stopped, it will make young kids not to marry which eventually make them restort to Zina instead.

Somali marriage should like old times our ancestors who used to marry at such young age with nothing but a hut and 10 camels, girls were mothers and sister and carried an honor and royalty, the West doomed us.

What's outrageous about a Somali guy being financially stable and not having a criminal past? Sounds standard.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It's hearsay not reality. Maybe the Somali guys you come into contact are like that, but the majority aren't.

It's reality sxb. No shame in admitting that.

Although i would say that how poorly Somali men are doing is somewhat exaggerated at times.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
lol@ people ASSUMING I would prefer an ajanbi man over a Somali just because I stated the truth, that there are not many Somali brothers who are marriage worthy

You shouldn't look down at anyone, no uglier trait than arrogance walaal

Nayaa, have you researched? Have you looked into the crediable sources? Have you seen the references conducted by the U.N? Well I have and what you stated was not true but completely ludicrous.

Have you seen how well Somali men are doing in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia? China? UAE? Yemen? Egypt? Kenya? Ethiopia? Most parts of the west? Even back home? I can keep going on and on. When you add the global statistics, Somali men on average are doing extremely well and are good fathers. Stop trying to compare us with African Americans because you sound like an insecure self hater. On top of that, just because you saw that within your family doesn't mean the rest of Somali men are the same since it's proven that useless Faaraxs are a complete minority and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings but I had to correct your bullshit there. Somali men are considered the Jews of Africa and I will make a thread about especially for ignorant simpleton dolt Xalimos like yourself who know nothing about their men.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nayaa, have you researched? Have you looked into the crediable sources? Have you seen the references conducted by the U.N? Well I have and what you stated was not true but completely ludicrous.

Have you seen how well Somali men are doing in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia? China? UAE? Yemen? Egypt? Kenya? Ethiopia? Most parts of the west? Even back home? I can keep going on and on. When you add the global statistics, Somali men on average are doing extremely well and are good fathers. Stop trying to compare us with African Americans because you sound like an insecure self hater. On top of that, just because you saw that within your family doesn't mean the rest of Somali men are the same since it's proven that useless Faaraxs are a complete minority and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings but I had to correct your bullshit there. Somali men are considered the Jews of Africa and I will make a thread about especially for ignorant simpleton dolt Xalimos like yourself who know nothing about their men.

This level of denial is almost embarrassing. No wonder there's little room for improvement.

In a western context Somali men are not doing well. That's her point. If you can't see how that's true, then you're living in a fantasy land.

SumMo

very lowkey
All I am saying the situation is reversible, there is both spoiled qashin on both genders no doubt and they tick for each other , we can't take the loss .

Somali females have been with us for centuries the worest of our times in history, why are they leaving in flocks to Ajnabis in last 20 years in the diaspora.
Wallahi the exaggeration.

:noneck:

I have never even heard about a somali girl marrying an ajinabi outside of sspot..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This level of denial is almost embarrassing. No wonder there's little room for improvement.

In a western context Somali men are not doing well. That's her point. If you can't see how that's true, then you're living in a fantasy land.

That's only in the U.K and the recent fobs in Scandinavia. Stop comparing these two countries with the rest of the western countries you dullard. Somali men in the rest of the western countries are doing well but you're right in some cases that there needs to be an improvement just like every other communities.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's only in the U.K and the recent fobs in Scandinavia. Stop comparing these two countries with the rest of the western countries you dullard.

Even in the US Somalis are only doing ok. In Canada the young men are busy getting drunk and joining gangs. We are not high achieving anywhere in the west. Mostly ranges from ok to bad.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well, then get out of the UK. Like who are forcing you to stay ther? And stop bringing up this issue that doesn’t affect most of us. This topic is getting tiring..:abuxyga:

I didn't bring this topic up. In fact, i detest this topic. It's boring at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts