Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiger woods chick was stupid. The man intruduced her to a better life, and bought her an island all for her enjoyment. If your man buys you an island then you should shut the f*ck up and forgive him. What was she before him? Nothing. And then took 200 million dollars from him. A baby sitter with 200 million dollars? :cryinglaughsmiley:
Yes a baby sitter with 200 million dollars in the bank, free from her STD ridden ex.

She won.

The tiger woods chick was stupid. The man intruduced her to a better life, and bought her an island all for her enjoyment. If your man buys you an island then you should shut the f*ck up and forgive him. What was she before him? Nothing. And then took 200 million dollars from him. A baby sitter with 200 million dollars? :cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm completely mind blown he never made her sign a prenup. Or maybe he did and it just got thrown out. I'll never understand how 200M is justified...

Never knew he bought the chick an Island daaamn.

Going through those previous posts
:damedamn:

It seems like you trying to cheat. Just saying :ohno:

You ain’t even gonna tell ur girl about your other wives.

U a hoe
You are the type of soft man that chills with girls only to never be seen as a man. Nin aad iyo aad uu jilicsan baa tahay. Be a man and marry 4.

I'm completely mind blown he never made her sign a prenup. Or maybe he sid and it just got thrown out. I'll never understand how 200M is justified...

Its justified due to all the emotional turmoil he put her through.

Plus he cheated on her with more than 50+ putting her physical health at risk.

Furthermore, she's the mother of his kids.

Nobody told him to sling his bits everywhere.

I'm sure you guys would rinse your wives out if she cheated and was rich.

Yes, she won. And men are still not ever going to treat women with respect when majority of women have this parasitic mentality. Good game, gold digger:nvjpqts:
Yes and women are not going to respect men when they sling their bits everywhere and breed nothing but STDs and unwanted babies. :nvjpqts:

Good game indeed.

I'm completely mind blown he never made her sign a prenup. Or maybe he did and it just got thrown out. I'll never understand how 200M is justified...

I know, it is craaazy! Best believe i'm going to secure all my shit regardless of how i feel for my woman. Prenup is a must.

Its justified due to all the emotional turmoil he put her through.

Plus he cheated on her with more than 50+ putting her physical health at risk.

Furthermore, she's the mother of his kids.

Nobody told him to sling his bits everywhere.

I'm sure you guys would rinse your wives out if she cheated and was rich.

No amount of emotional damage from being cheated on is worth 200M if I'm being honest. That's quite bit more than a lifetime of wealth. I agree that she should receive a large sum, especially considering she's the mother of his kids. His kids certainly deserve continuity of their lifestyle. 20M more than does the job. 200m is honestly theft.

And whether I would or not is besides the point sister

:mjpls:

I'm not at all surprised she took the money. I'm surprised she was allowed to.

Yes, you don't have to inform her, but it clearly says in the Fatwa that you should as it is good manners to.

Honestly, in the real world not informing your wife is a recipe for disaster. Its shows your disrespect and makes the situation 10 times more hurtful. The question is, do some of these men even care about their wives feeling?

Ladies, its not a biggie, but put a no polygamy clause in your marriage contract.

Plus its haraam for a man to marry again if he can't afford it.

Most Somali men in the west are struggling to provide for their one family.
Wll. In the real world women prioritize their husband and their kids and not their husbands other family. Alx Allah made it easy for me. 2 wifes manshallah no problem. If you can afford a place to rest and something to eat and are physically able to get married and are just. The prophet pbuh to get married when you are poor make them 2 3 4 because allah will provide iirzaq. Wll dont follow the western society and your desires. Learn the deen as to this regards because most people especially @Reiko @Knowles @Jake from State Farm sound so unintelligent and they keep arguing only to be proven wrong if they in fact accept islam. You seem a little more knowledgeable . As for what is good manners unless you are married or a second wife you wouldnt know much. Something we somalis call maseyrtir

No amount of emotional damage from being cheated on is worth 200M if I'm being honest. That's quite bit more than a lifetime of wealth. I agree that she should receive a large sum, especially considering she's the mother of his kids. His kids certainly deserve continuity of their lifestyle. 20M more than does the job. 200m is honestly theft.

Do you know that there exist divorce settlements in several billions? I would rather cut my stomach open and eat my guts before giving up that money.
47357534_1841602699270410_1956676818182340608_n.jpg

Wll. In the real world women prioritize their husband and their kids and not their husbands other family. Alx Allah made it easy for me. 2 wifes manshallah no problem. If you can afford a place to rest and something to eat and are physically able to get married and are just. The prophet pbuh to get married when you are poor make them 2 3 4 because allah will provide iirzaq. Wll dont follow the western society and your desires. Learn the deen as to this regards because most people especially @Reiko @Knowles @Jake from State Farm sound so unintelligent and they keep arguing only to be proven wrong if they in fact accept islam. You seem a little more knowledgeable . As for what is good manners unless you are married or a second wife you wouldnt know much. Something we somalis call maseyrtir

Islamically, a woman can put in her marriage contract that she doesn't want to be in a polygamous marriage.

In the real world women care. Its in the nature of a woman to be jealous and we are given the right to care and she can put it in her marriage contract that she will not accept such a union.

Its a form of insanity for you to think a woman wouldn't care that a man she is married to not only married again but did it without informing her. Such a thing will shock and hurt a woman beyond repair.

Also, any human being will feel decieved if their partner hides something from them. What makes you think its respectful to hide such a big thing? Its bad manners to lie and decieve.

You have to be able to provide for each wife. It is haraam to marry again if you cannot afford it. Its not easy. Pay their rent, food, clothing, pay for kids needs ect.

A responsible man knows this. Any man that thinks its 'easy' isn't ready for 1 wife let alone 2.

Last edited:

It is a good point to bring up.
If you would do it then you have no leg to stand on.

Men if given the chance would rinse their wives if she was rich and cheated. So stop moaning.

Islamically, a woman can put in her marriage contract that she doesn't want to put it her marriage contract.

In the real world women care. Its in the nature of a woman to be jealous and we are given the right to care and she can put it in her marriage contract that she will not accept such a union.

Also, any human being will feel decieved if their partner hides something from them. What makes you think its respectful to hide such a big thing? Its bad manners to lie and decieve.

You have to be able to provide for each wife. Its not easy. Pay their rent food, clothing, kids schooling.

A responsible man knows this. Any man that thinks its 'easy' isn't ready for 1 wife let alone 2.
As for the contract clause that is correct. We as muslim men should strive to get married to 4 wifes. In order to have 4 wifes a man mist complete a checklist. To be honest if you work smart and hard and marry manshallah girls its easy. Im not talking hopeless people ba nin rag. I told my first one before i married her that i was going for mulitiple and she was cool with it. Second my point is the whole twisting and calling it cheating. There is an appropriate time to tell her depending the girls dabacad. If she is maskiin you tell her before and make it up to her. If she is a little more problematic than tell her after you marry and make it up to her. Again if she ask for diviorce haq bey uu lehday.

It is a good point to bring up.
If you would do it then you have no leg to stand on.

Men if given the chance would rinse their wives if she was rich and cheated. So stop moaning.

I am neither moaning nor at risk of losing 200m (fucking sadly). Idk why you're making this a men vs women thing. Or whether I would do it or not lol

But I see your justification is fueled by emotions

:kanyehmm:

No your point is based on emotions as you were bemoaning the fact that someone has done something you would do.

Its disingenuous.

Furthermore, talking about my emotional state is classic male tactic to undermine a woman's point.

Since you believe that my reasoning for thinking that she is justified to take that amount is based on my mere emotions, do you also believe that the court ruling that allowed her to take home 200 million upon divorce is also based on emotions?

Cos their wives let themselves go after a year getting all fat and their hair looking like shaidhan.

In the meantime there's a young neighbour in her prime taking care of herself. The choice is easy :francis:

Indeed it is in a man's nature to seek out peng young tings :manny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Wow. That's a hell of a sweeping statement. We're not all cheaters. I'm married with a little girl, never have I had a desire to be with another woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending