Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate on how i think lying and cheating and being a hypocrite has to do with anything i said. As for am i Muslim. Alx.

Yes, you don't have to inform her, but it clearly says in the Fatwa that you should as it is good manners to.

Honestly, in the real world not informing your wife is a recipe for disaster. Its shows your disrespect and makes the situation 10 times more hurtful. The question is, do some of these men even care about their wives feeling?

Ladies, its not a biggie, but put a no polygamy clause in your marriage contract.

Plus its haraam for a man to marry again if he can't afford it.

Most Somali men in the west are struggling to provide for their one family.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Martin Luther Kang a revered gaal reverend couldn't get the fear of his Jesus stop him from getting his penis wet. Jay Z cheated on Beyonce. Look at Tiger Wood's wife. She is comfortably the best looking woman in a 50 mile radius at any given time. Yet this man chose to lose 300m to sleep with less attractive (although still elite) range of models and stars.

Men ain't shit :friendhug:

What does MLK and Jay-z have to do with me? Their women don't even wash themselves.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

If beyonce is not safe, you not safe either. Just support your man and be loyal at all costs
Beyonce doesn't wash herself. So obviously her man wants to put his nose somewhere else,

And who said she's cuter than me?

Smh

Support and be loyal?

Yeah, like in TV shows. While he's off screwing his co-worker you should hold the house down. Pick the kids up, hit his voicemail up and what not. Then you one day ask him to confess his sins, he does, you forgive him etc.

That's real love

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Disgusting odious Somali men have problems keeping it in their pants. The average Somali sheikhs has 3 wives which he carts around in Burkahs.

There are some women who permit this like @Daughter of samaale so it’s not completely the man’s fault. Some women like second dibs on the same penis. Gross l.
If it was up to @Daughter of samaale she would have drunk Somali women's blood just to appease Ashy Abdis.

#pickmealert.

What your saying makes sense. Hopefully, I’ll mature up like you guys and share your views. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

This is how it goes

Man cheats - rinse him for everything he has- get a makeover- seduce his enemy- have a big wedding.

What kind or fictional drivel is this. If you rinsed your ex, what kind of idiot thinks :diddyass: let me put a ring on her

You’re a nasty parasite. Going behind your wife’s back is cheating. How many Somali women now have aids as a result of their husband not being honest about his infedility? If this happened to your mother you wouldn’t think she has a right to know?
What proof do you have about the aids. Cheating is a western principle that isnt accepted in islam. As for my mother if she is a second wife manshallah no problem because umm aisha was the 13 wife of my prophet Maxamed pbuh

What proof do you have about the aids. Cheating is a western principle that isnt accepted in islam. As for my mother if she is a second wife manshallah no problem because umm aisha was the 13 wife of my prophet Maxamed pbuh

There's been a few cases in our community in which Somali men have gone to Africa and have unknowingly married women with Aids/ HIV and then spread it to their first wife.

There's also been a case in which the husband unwittingly infected not only his 1st wife but also his unborn baby.

In the world that we currently live in there must be a form of transparency between husband and wife. Why would you decieve your partner when the stakes are high both physically and emotionally?

Disgusting odious Somali men have problems keeping it in their pants. The average Somali sheikhs has 3 wives which he carts around in Burkahs.

There are some women who permit this like @Daughter of samaale so it’s not completely the man’s fault. Some women like second dibs on the same penis. Gross l.
Sis Islam permits the man to have 4 wives . If he is treating them all equally and theyre happy whats the issue ? Nothing wrong with what Daughter of Samaale said.

Martin Luther Kang a revered gaal reverend couldn't get the fear of his Jesus stop him from getting his penis wet. Jay Z cheated on Beyonce. Look at Tiger Wood's wife. She is comfortably the best looking woman in a 50 mile radius at any given time. Yet this man chose to lose 300m to sleep with less attractive (although still elite) range of models and stars.

Men ain't shit :friendhug:
The tiger woods chick was stupid. The man intruduced her to a better life, and bought her an island all for her enjoyment. If your man buys you an island then you should shut the f*ck up and forgive him. What was she before him? Nothing. And then took 200 million dollars from him. A baby sitter with 200 million dollars? :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending