Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
If it was up to @Daughter of samaale she would have drunk Somali women's blood just to appease Ashy Abdis.

#pickmealert.

Daughter of Samaale is the same xalimo who said she would give up her own 10 year old flesh and blood to an old farax so he can quench his thirst with the infant :comeon:

She’s the mother of all pickmes and can never be redeemed..

She is also from Tottenham which has the most ghetto ass Somalis so it doesn’t surprise me :damedamn:

Muji

VIP
Elaborate on how i think lying and cheating and being a hypocrite has to do with anything i said. As for am i Muslim. Alx.

You’re a nasty parasite. Going behind your wife’s back is cheating. How many Somali women now have aids as a result of their husband not being honest about his infedility? If this happened to your mother you wouldn’t think she has a right to know?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Daughter of Samaale is the same xalimo who said she would give up her own 10 year old flesh and blood to an old farax so he can quench his thirst with the infant :comeon:

She is also from Tottenham which has the most ghetto ass Somalis so it doesn’t surprise me :damedamn:
Wait, she said if she was 10 years old she would marry an old guy? That's sad. You can tell she was conditioned to be a pick me,

She needs caraweelo in her life.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Fam check this out
Wallahi when I seen this the first two people I thought of were blade and daughter

https://gabariskufilan.co/2018/09/15/the-5-types-of-somali-pick-mes-2/

She gives me Righteous Rahma vibes

Muji

VIP
Wait, she said if she was 10 years old she would marry an old guy? That's sad. You can tell she was conditioned to be a pick me,

She needs caraweelo in her life.

Sis if you ever saw what Tottenham looked like you would understand why she is the way she is.

Last time I was there I saw a pigeon dragging a dead rat. Sis they even have cockroach infestation. I wouldn’t wish my waste enemy to live there. She’s probably one of those xalimos who grew up in a family of ten and since she was the oldest she had to raise the kids by herself lol. I can tell she wasn’t valued growing up sadly.

Gibiin-Udug

Sis if you ever saw what Tottenham looked like you would understand why she is the way she is.

Last time I was there I saw a pigeon dragging a dead rat. Sis they even have cockroach infestation. I wouldn’t wish my waste enemy to live there. She’s probably one of those xalimos who grew up in a family of ten and since she was the oldest she had to raise the kids by herself lol. I can tell she wasn’t valued growing up sadly.
That's disgusting and concerning.

I've noticed she hates Somali women the most.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Fam what sspot xalimos is out here making these blogs.

First there was one about the Somali alt right
Than there was the 11 types of Somali men
And now it’s the Somali pick me’s

@Reiko is it you.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko A wise woman once told me if you want your husband never to cheat make sure all his money is tied up, expensive school for the kids, expensive activities for the kids, frequent trips, mortgage, etc only leave him with pocket money for the week. And all the money you earn can be the family’s savings.

No one messes with broke married men, its too much of package for most halimos:sass2:

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko A wise woman once told me if you want your husband never to cheat make sure all his money is tied up, expensive school for the kids, expensive activities for the kids, frequent trips, mortgage, etc only leave him with pocket money for the week. And all the money you earn can be the family’s savings.

No one messes with broke married men, its too much of package for most halimos:sass2:
Or you can blow his mind every single day and look like a bag of money.

Most men are stupid, they want trophy wives.

Act like Meghan Markle in the street and Amber Rose in the bedroom.

:sass2::sass1:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Lol that’s what women are told when they are cheated on, maybe if you showed him attention, maybe if you were more loving blah blah you can blow his mind all you want, a cheating dirt bag will cheat. There are men who cheat on their wives while she is 9 months pregnant or just gave birth, how will you be blowing his mind then?

Disgusting odious Somali men have problems keeping it in their pants. The average Somali sheikhs has 3 wives which he carts around in Burkahs.

There are some women who permit this like @Daughter of samaale so it’s not completely the man’s fault. Some women like second dibs on the same penis. Gross l.
Are you oblivious of the fact that in this society women take second dibs on penises left and right.

I say, let women have their freedoms to second dib on any penis. Most feminist fight for this freedom, don't fight it.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Fake news, the other person is right. If you play your cards right he won't be able to afford a second wife.

If beyonce and precious were the only two women left alive on earth and the last man alive was marries to beyonce, he's gonna wonder what precious is on

:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Fake news, the other person is right. If you play your cards right he won't be able to afford a second wife.

If beyonce and precious were the only two women left alive on earth and the last man alive was marries to beyonce, he's gonna wonder what precious is on

:mjlol:
That's not true..

That's not true..

Martin Luther Kang a revered gaal reverend couldn't get the fear of his Jesus stop him from getting his penis wet. Jay Z cheated on Beyonce. Look at Tiger Wood's wife. She is comfortably the best looking woman in a 50 mile radius at any given time. Yet this man chose to lose 300m to sleep with less attractive (although still elite) range of models and stars.

Men ain't shit :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.