Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Polygamy shouldnt exist
Theyre overpopulating the world and spreading diseases.
They also expect the woman to not be jelly and accept that shit. How would they feel if their xalimo brought home a farax with his hairline intact? How would they feel?

Polygamy just breaks up families and forces the wife to accept the homewrecker as her new sister.
Disgusting right?

They don’t care about their families in all honesty. At least not enough to stop themselves. Also it doesn’t help that a lot of women forgive so the farax thinks he’s in for an easy ride if he gets caught

Ramen

🌸
So u r blaming your STD on polygamy?? Rich.

5560.jpg
Youre the one who got me pregnant and infected me with STDs.
See you in court,

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wll. In the real world women prioritize their husband and their kids and not their husbands other family. Alx Allah made it easy for me. 2 wifes manshallah no problem. If you can afford a place to rest and something to eat and are physically able to get married and are just. The prophet pbuh to get married when you are poor make them 2 3 4 because allah will provide iirzaq. Wll dont follow the western society and your desires. Learn the deen as to this regards because most people especially @Reiko @Knowles @Jake from State Farm sound so unintelligent and they keep arguing only to be proven wrong if they in fact accept islam. You seem a little more knowledgeable . As for what is good manners unless you are married or a second wife you wouldnt know much. Something we somalis call maseyrtir
I didn’t argue anything
I just said it sounds like your pretty much cheating if your not telling your spouse ur seeing another women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Youre the one who got me pregnant and infected me with STDs.
See you in court, ******

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

STD is for life. Its love! looooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol wallahi basra you are very good at winding people up. I’m very proud that you only managed to trigger me once.

Knowles huuno

I am sorry for triggering u for using your lips gif

Muji

VIP
IMagine coming home to seeing another nigga wearing your macawiss sitting in your living room eating your khat

Before you throw hands at him

Your wife says That’s her other husband.

Wouldn’t you be pissed

There’s no point attempting to reason with men like.

In his mind, women only exist to serve and submit.
Stuff like this is deeply engraved and has been reinforced by the people around him. Best to leave him as he is so he can ruin his own family.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There’s no point attempting to reason with men like.

In his mind, women only exist to serve and submit.
Stuff like this is deeply engraved and has been reinforced by the people around him. Best to leave him as he is so he can ruin his own family.
No sane person is gonna feel comfortable with their spouse pulling up with a different person out of no where.
Maskiin.
Deenlawe aqli xun. Im done arguing with nonreligious stupid naagashanayo
lol
Fam
If you want to cheat on your spouse than go ahead. I don’t know why your bothered by my words

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Reiko as bad as it sounds, for some guys I can understand why.

Their wife/girlfriend not taking care of themselves, stop putting out, not any putting effort in the relationship and so on getting to the point they could careless about their partners

but the one that leaves baffled are guys with perfect partner. Gorgeous women that treat them like the world, fulfiliful this duties with great family background

:lawd:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Reiko as bad as it sounds, for some guys I can understand why.

Their wife/girlfriend not taking care of themselves, stop putting out, not any putting effort in the relationship and so on getting to the point they could careless about their partners

but the one that leaves baffled are guys with perfect partner. Gorgeous women that treat them like the world, fulfiliful this duties with great family background.

:lawd:

huuno i think u need to worry about your family getting u a broke economical car than get into grown up business of wife not putting out! :(

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
huuno i think u need to worry about your family getting u a broke economical car than get into grown up business of wife not putting out! :(

It's a 2 year old car as well and every will think I'm broke

:ohhhdamn:

I get what you mean

:meleshame:

Looooool are you really that possessive. I have minutes by the way or are you going to take my phone with you?

I didn’t think you were the jealous kind. Shame.

:draketf:

Of course I'm taking that. Sell it to CEX, snap your SIM in half and get you a chinese phone with £5 lyca. I'll get myself an extra phone. One of them lil black trap line ones from Tesco for £10. Lyca to lyca is free uno.

Who do you need to call that's not me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending