Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos their wives let themselves go after a year getting all fat and their hair looking like shaidhan.

In the meantime there's a young neighbour in her prime taking care of herself. The choice is easy :francis:

Indeed it is in a man's nature to seek out peng young tings :manny:

If you become a fat balding man with a pot belly, i'm sure you'll be understanding if you're wife decides to leave.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The amount of married Somali men with loads of kids that hit on me is astonishing.

How can you cheat on the mother of your kids?

They will literally follow you like puppy dogs and even go as far as saying he never loved his wife and it was just an arranged marriage, I know couple of naive girls that fall for that trick.

Ive a married associate with 3 little kids have this pick up line whenever women see the car seats in his car, he always says that's my sister's kids, I'm helping her out because her husband left her. Disgusting.

Why do Somali men cheat?

Akhaas. A plus size foodie bragging about recking homes and sleeping with married men.
5560.jpg

If you become a fat balding man with a pot belly, i'm sure you'll be understanding if you're wife decides to leave.
True however if the guy is in shape and the wife turns into a potato there's no blame on him to seek out another young ting :manny:

Muji

VIP
Yeah, like in TV shows. While he's off screwing his co-worker you should hold the house down. Pick the kids up, hit his voicemail up and what not. Then you one day ask him to confess his sins, he does, you forgive him etc.

That's real love

You know as much as I do

If a woman reacted like that you would make a thread crying because it proves she doesn’t love you

You men don’t know what you want. You need a strong independent xalimo who is going back to backhand you in front of your kids as soon as you get out of line.

No your point is based on emotions as you were bemoaning the fact that someone has done something you would do.

Its disingenuous.

Furthermore, talking about my emotional state is classic male tactic to undermine a woman's point.

Since you believe that my reasoning for thinking that she is justified to take that amount is based on my mere emotions, do you also believe that the court ruling that allowed her to take home 200 million upon divorce is also based on emotions?

If I caught my wife cheating, I can definitely imagine myself slapping her. Do I think it's understandable? Yes. Is it right? No.

If I were in a position to screw her out of 200m I would probably do it. Not because I believe it's just and I'm entitled to it, but as an emotional reaction to being wronged.

Unless you mean that the 200m is justified because there was a CHANCE he exposed her to an STD.... your given reason is emotional damage. Not to mention the comment about slinging his bits. Well he did sling them, and the punishment should fit the crime. Reminds me of those right wingers that justify long sentences for small time pot delalers. Shouldn't have done the crime!!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Akhaas. A plus size foodie bragging about recking homes and sleeping with married men.
5560.jpg
You mean wreck? For a truck, driving scholar who happens to sneakily eat pork during your off days, you sure don't know what you're talking about.

You know as much as I do

If a woman reacted like that you would make a thread crying because it proves she doesn’t love you

You men don’t know what you want. You need a strong independent xalimo who is going back to backhand you in front of your kids as soon as you get out of line.

If my woman cheated on me I would forgive her after a few days of ice cream for breakfast and hitting up the romantic section of netflix.

I am a modern man babes

Muji

VIP
Ok, but you not allowed to leave house. Let's see you try n be a ty when I take the virgin media superhub with me to work and put you on a PAYG Huawei with £5 top up

Looooool are you really that possessive. I have minutes by the way or are you going to take my phone with you?

I didn’t think you were the jealous kind. Shame.

Ramen

🌸
The same guys who are crying that mariage subjugates men are now saying they want four women. Makes no sense.
Polygamy shouldnt exist
Theyre overpopulating the world and spreading diseases.
They also expect the woman to not be jelly and accept that shit. How would they feel if their xalimo brought home a farax with his hairline intact? How would they feel?

Polygamy just breaks up families and forces the wife to accept the homewrecker as her new sister.
Disgusting right?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You are the type of soft man that chills with girls only to never be seen as a man. Nin aad iyo aad uu jilicsan baa tahay. Be a man and marry 4.
I don’t really waste time on these females

All I said to you was
You sound like a cheater for being with another women and not alerting your wife about t

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Polygamy shouldnt exisy
Theyre overpopulating the world and spreading diseases.
They also expect the woman to not be jelly and accept that shit. How would they feel if their xalimo brought home a farax with his hairline intact? How would they feel?.

Polygamy just breaks up families and forces the wife to accept the homewrecker as her new sister.
Disgusting

So u r blaming your STD on polygamy?? Rich.

5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.