Why are Xalimos against polygamy?

Is that the main reason against polygamy? Because if so then I can understand why Xalimos are against it.
:hmm:
Not always. For me it's about personal feelings that I wouldn't choose to be a second wife. However, I wouldn't say that people who go through with it are being cucked because it's their personal choice and Islamically allowed.

Not always. For me it's about personal feelings that I wouldn't choose to be a second wife. However, I wouldn't say that people who go through with it are being cucked because it's their personal choice and Islamically allowed.

So, what really is the main reason or do the reasons just differ between each female?

So, what really is the main reason or do the reasons just differ between each female?
I'm sure it differs for everyone of course but I personally wouldn't like being the second option and would rather that person be interested in one partner. I'd hope they would feel the same tbh

I'm sure it differs for everyone of course but I personally wouldn't like being the second option and would rather that person be interested in one partner. I'd hope they would feel the same tbh

I don't mind if Xalimos disagree with it, that's fine, but could they stop shitting on it? It's an islamic practice they're not forced to engage in it, it's entirely optional.

Last edited:
I don't mind if Xalimos disagree with it, that's fine, but could they stop shitting on it? It's an islamic practice they're not forced to engage in it it's entirely optional.
People sometimes feel the need to impose their beliefs on others, happens all the time. They need to remember that it's a choice but there's no getting through to them
:francis:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The problem is that people read the verse on 4 wives and immediately declare their right to it. One is recommended for you if you are unable to treat them fairly.

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]. Surah Nisa 4:3

Tukraq

VIP
The problem is that people read the verse on 4 wives and immediately declare their right to it. One is recommended for you if you are unable to treat them fairly.

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]. Surah Nisa 4:3
And why would you not treat them fairly?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That means treating your wives with respect and not dumping one for a young one and ignoring your first wife completely.

Tukraq

VIP
That means treating your wives with respect and not dumping one for a young one and ignoring your first wife completely.
That sounds like a divorce and replacement which is halal but not what we’re talking about here, we’re talking about polygamy your not dumping anyone but increasing your wives

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That sounds like a divorce and replacement which is halal but not what we’re talking about here, we’re talking about polygamy your not dumping anyone but increasing your wives
What is the motivation behind marrying another wife other than getting a younger one if your smart lol

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Getting a younger wife isn’t bad quit your ageism, but polygamy isn’t replacing its adding
A woman can write whatever she wants in her marriage contract in Islam. It is an agreement not a divinely ordained affair. So if a woman writes that for her to be married to you u agree not to marry another wife that is binding.

Tukraq

VIP
A woman can write whatever she wants in her marriage contract in Islam. It is an agreement not a divinely ordained affair. So if a woman writes that for her to be married to you u agree not to marry another wife that is binding.
Then don’t accept such a marriage contract duh

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
There is no need in Western society to be marrying more than 1 even if it was legal. How can you support that lifestyle unless you are wealthy? Im not against polygamy as it is Halal but in reality it is horrible in the West.

Tukraq

VIP
There is no need in Western society to be marrying more than 1 even if it was legal. How can you support that lifestyle unless you are wealthy? Im not against polygamy as it is Halal but in reality it is horrible in the West.
Well consider me wealthy