Why are Xalimos against polygamy?

images

wait how is four people a community?

To us rational women it is essentially :zhqjlmx:

It's always interesting to see muslim women to jump apologetic hoops to explain the clear objectification of a woman in a marriatal relationship.

The reason polyamory isn't even thought of as option in Islam is due to woman being seen as one of the many possessions of a man. Just like i can own more than one house in islam i can have several wives.

The limit of 4 is nothing special, a Muslim man is ordered not to hoard money as the excess impacts the islamic society negatively. Similarly acquiring too many wives is too destructive to an ancient islamic society.

Men in Islam own slaves , women and numerous possessions. God, a proxy for Muhammad later ego and eventually the following islamic leaders, own Men.

I advise every somali to embrace the cold dread of a limited life and leave Arabian folklore

either once every 4 days or once every 2 depends on their drive
Sorry the fact that you will have a rota for seeing your seeing your wives is hilarious. Do you think any woman with self esteem will agree with such nonsense? Seeing her husband once a every 4 days? “Sorry Tuesday family, There’s been a problem with Monday family so I can’t see you today” head ass.

Do you not get tired aswell? No permanent home just 4 different households tryna figure out which which wives home you left your wallet at??? hahaha you
will never rest I don’t understand how you think any of that is plausible, but then again I’m more suprised since you think Uber workers earn 120k and you think welfare is actually enough money to raise your kids decently off

Tukraq

VIP
Sorry the fact that you will have a rota for seeing your seeing your wives is hilarious. Do you think any woman with self esteem will agree with such nonsense? Seeing her husband once a every 4 days? “Sorry Tuesday family, There’s been a problem with Monday family so I can’t see you today” head ass.

Do you not get tired aswell? No permanent home just 4 different households tryna figure out which which wives home you left your wallet at??? hahaha you
will never rest I don’t understand how you think any of that is plausible, but then again I’m more suprised since you think Uber workers earn 120k and you think welfare is actually enough money to raise your kids decently off
I not talking about seeing them I mean having sex, seeing them will obviously happen daily, as for the sex reread what I said, it depends on their drive not mine as I’m always ready to go(if they all want it daily I’m ready to oblige just give me a refractory period) I’m an active guy with a high drive in live so no I won’t get tired, as for no permanant home many have the luxury of having multiple homes, I’ll be one of them

It's always interesting to see muslim women to jump apologetic hoops to explain the clear objectification of a woman in a marriatal relationship.

The reason polyamory isn't even thought of as option in Islam is due to woman being seen as one of the many possessions of a man. Just like i can own more than one house in islam i can have several wives.

The limit of 4 is nothing special, a Muslim man is ordered not to hoard money as the excess impacts the islamic society negatively. Similarly acquiring too many wives is too destructive to an ancient islamic society.

Men in Islam own slaves , women and numerous possessions. God, a proxy for Muhammad later ego and eventually the following islamic leaders, own Men.

I advise every somali to embrace the cold dread of a limited life and leave Arabian folklore

Ther permissibility of having more than one wife, but only after meeting very specific criteria, was made to prevent women from becoming property after becoming orphaned or widowed in pre-Islamic Arabia - women were inherited upon death of a male relative. Islam put an end to that. Polygamy isn't unique to Islam - the cap of 4 wives is. Literally every other religion and culture allows a man to take as many women as he can afford, including the enlightened west, cough cough Hugh Heffner, cough cough.

Trending