Why are Xalimos against polygamy?

lalayariis

Bad cop
you just the jealous type? why that number one of all things? especially if he's big rich I'm pretty sure most women share whether its mistreses for caddans and other baby mommas for madows, I would think wives would be more respectable than that
I’m very picky with who I want to end up in a relationship with. I will not even consider someone if I don’t see potential in a long term happy relationship with growth on both parts, doesn’t have to be perfect but has to have potential. Those types of relationships you listed are the last thing I would ever want, and not to be rude but I would be miserable if I ever ended up in one.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
you just the jealous type? why that number one of all things? especially if he's big rich I'm pretty sure most women share whether its mistreses for caddans and other baby mommas for madows, I would think wives would be more respectable than that

Bro go get 4 wifes with bread as their brains and stop asking these questions.
No respectable woman with healthy self esteem will go willingly with this arrangement.
Only naive women with self esteem issues. If thats what you want the go for it.
You cant have your cake and eat it too.

You want 4some this bad sxb?

Tukraq

VIP
Community UFFEY
images

wait how is four people a community?

Tukraq

VIP
Bro go get 4 wifes with bread as their brains and stop asking these questions.
No respectable woman with healthy self esteem will go willingly with this arrangement.
Only naive women with self esteem issues. If thats what you want the go for it.
You cant have your cake and eat it too.

You want 4some this bad sxb?
many people have there cake and eat it too, and no, self esteem and respect aren't the only reasons people would pick this type of arrangement, take a look around were living in the least monogamous times

lalayariis

Bad cop
many people have there cake and eat it too, and no, self esteem and respect aren't the only reasons people would pick this type of arrangement, take a look around were living in the least monogamous times
All the polygamous semi relevant couples I’ve seen had issues, and it ended up arising and ruining the relationship. I haven’t seen one ever get past short term and make it to long term, and even haven’t seen an open relationship with even less commitments last too long either.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

Do you believe in love turaq? Soulmates etc?

nah I just live in the real world not an idealized one, and where are you getting 4some or orgy from?
each wife would obviously be dealt with solo dolo this aint no supa fly

So how is it going down? Will they have to call your assistant to book some time with you? Are they each getting an hourly session daily?

lalayariis

Bad cop
I don’t believe in true love, but hard work does create love that will be almost impossible to break. Not that many people possess grit to work to that point though, and would rather take the easy way out by blaming it on the other partner or compatibility and constantly starting over. Initial feelings and compatibility can only go so far because people change as time passes whether they want to or not.

Latest posts