Why are Xalimos against polygamy?

Tukraq

VIP
Think about it. You yourself said the type of income Seattle residents get and the cost of living over there.

I’m talking about having 2 different wives with separate children, the child care involved, insurance. Also the 2 homes you have to have. That’s 2 mortgages. All the other costs involved that I’m not mentioning. The money you have to give hooyo every months. Etc.

That shit cost money. And I’m guessing people don’t want to live like those Mexicans and want a good standard of living. I’m not trying live paycheck to paycheck juggling 2 families. :nahgirl:

You need half a million dollars a year to do that or somewhere in the high 6 figures.
You seem to be poor at money management and very wasteful of resources, polygamy might not be good for you, why are you talking mortgage? Obviously you would be a renter lol, 2 wives and 2 children as you just mentioned is 4 people total, not to hard to take care of, child care isn’t that expensive(can infact even be free), basically you can handle this under 40k income if you know what your doing

Unless you live in a place that allows polygamy, you’re breaking the law. A man can’t have two wives. Women need to get legally married so when your husband tries to pull this shit, you can take him to the cleaners. Then maybe men would think twice about getting a second wife.
These women are getting smarter and hip to the game. :dwill:

Thankfully a lot of them don’t care to get legally married :gladbron:

Tukraq

VIP
Unless you live in a place that allows polygamy, you’re breaking the law. A man can’t have two wives. Women need to get legally married so when your husband tries to pull this shit, you can take him to the cleaners. Then maybe men would think twice about getting a second wife.
Why would you get a gaalo marriage, sorry but just get the Islamic nikaah and your set

You seem to be poor at money management and very wasteful of resources, polygamy might not be good for you, why are you talking mortgage? Obviously you would be a renter lol, 2 wives and 2 children as you just mentioned is 4 people total, not to hard to take care of, child care isn’t that expensive(can infact even be free), basically you can handle this under 40k income if you know what your doing
2 different families on 3,300 dollars a month. And I’m poor at money management? Anyone making that money has no business thinking of 2 wives.

You can give all you have to all four, and it’s literally possible to give the same amount of attention to multiple people it’s mathematically possible just divide it up the right way, it’s also not economically disastrous unless your bad with money management and in fact increase your economic potential, remember low income Somalis right now handle families of twelve so would be pretty simple to take care of only 4 women and if they all have kids 8

:drakelaugh:
I don't know who you are feeding that bullshit to. It's not possible in any way to divide up your attention equally. How is love a mathematical matter? It's illogical in every way. Also, you can hop on the poverty train by yourself. My parents did not sacrifice everything for me to end up as a sidebitch to a bum making $20k.
:vqbuyv0:

I don't know who you are feeding that bullshit to. It's not possible in any way to divide up your attention equally. How is love a mathematical matter? It's illogical in every way. Also, you can hop on the poverty train by yourself. My parents did not sacrifice everything for me to end up as a sidebitch to a bum making $20k.

Its always the broke niggas talking about this. Not the doctors and lawyers.

Tukraq

VIP
2 different families on 3,300 dollars a month. And I’m poor at money management? Anyone making that money has no business thinking of 2 wives.
You keep saying 2 families but what’s the size of those families? Like I said there’s Mexicans where I live with families of 14 living off 30k, would taking care of 4 people be that much more difficult?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It is halal But if you look at most polygamous marriages it always ends up with one family getting neglected and that's usually the first family

The husband who neglects his wife and children will later answer for his actions

Tukraq

VIP
Thing is I don’t make 20k, however yes it can be mathematical in that you divide your time up fairly

Its always the broke niggas talking about this. Not the doctors and lawyers.

Thank god for my western countries where polygamy is illegal. This is my message to all xalimos who are living the cursed life of a sidechick, sue him for all he's got.

He wants to live off of welfare for the rest of his life. It's sad how he encourages having children while you're living in poverty. How can you think of having children when you're not financially secure?

You keep saying 2 families but what’s the size of those families? Like I said there’s Mexicans where I live with families of 14 living off 30k, would taking care of 4 people be that much more difficult?
2 different wives I’m sure there would be more than 4 kids. And childcare in the early years does cost money. The average per child is around $800 dollars a month and that’s not including day care.

Americans on average spend about 250 k on 1 child till there 18. Lower income families spend about 180 k. Imagine then having 2 sets of families plus kids. And all the other costs I’m not mentioning.

You need a lot of money maintaining 2 wives. No one wants to live paycheck to paycheck like those poor Mexicans you keep mentioning.

Tukraq

VIP
2 different wives I’m sure there would be more than 4 kids. And childcare in the early years does cost money. The average per child is around $800 dollars a month and that’s not including day care.

Americans on average spend about 250 k on 1 child till there 18. Lower income families spend about 180 k. Imagine then having 2 sets of families plus kids. And all the other costs I’m not mentioning.

You need a lot of money maintaining 2 wives. No one wants to live paycheck to paycheck like those poor Mexicans you keep mentioning.
You get diapers and infant food free, clothes can be found for cheap as can everything else which can also be reused, childcare isn’t as expensive as you make it seem, I’m giving the Mexican example as an extreme one where even if you go extreme you can live off it, a comfortable income of 60k will handle it with ease

:noneck:Bruh the Prophet(SAW) was married to multiple wives and didn't have much in term of finance.

Last edited:
It is natural to marry more than one woman if you desire. But I personally think that if you want to be an intelligent man who uses that energy for brain power, then abstinence is the way, or just one wife.

You know that you can orgasm without ejaculating right. You don't have to waste that valuable energy for pleasure and a female.

Trending