WHY are Somali men between 30-34...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I think OP is a good girl however she can't just bash us and not expect backlash.

I wish the best for her. She's in a tough spot.

As I’ve said already I went to undergrad then graduate school and straight into the workforce.

I know you are troll and have been outed on multiple occasions for using multiple handles i.e. pretending to be a woman, homosexual male, a Ethiopian and now whatever you are styling yourself as...

Trolling is one thing but engaging in a major sin is another.

The one who accuses a person of zina or vilifies him in such terms has slandered him and accused him of something abhorrent.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment”

[al-Noor 24:23].

Al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Allaah has issued a stern warning against making accusations against chaste women, as He says: “Verily, those who accuse chaste women”, i.e., those who refrain from immoral actions, “who never even think of anything touching their chastity”, and such things would never cross their minds, “and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter”, and a curse applies only in the case of major sins.

The curse is confirmed because it is ongoing in this world and in the Hereafter. “and for them will be a great torment”. This is in addition to the curse, and shows that they are even further removed from divine mercy.”

Do NOT trade your akhira for a few laughs or likes on a Internet forum.

As I’ve said already I went to undergrad then graduate school and straight into the workforce.

I know you are troll and have been outed on multiple occasions for using multiple handles i.e. pretending to be a woman, homosexual male, a Ethiopian and now whatever you are styling yourself as...

The one who accuses a person of zina or vilifies him in such terms has slandered him and accused him of something abhorrent.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment”

[al-Noor 24:23].

Al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Allaah has issued a stern warning against making accusations against chaste women, as He says: “Verily, those who accuse chaste women”, i.e., those who refrain from immoral actions, “who never even think of anything touching their chastity”, and such things would never cross their minds, “and are good believers — are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter”, and a curse applies only in the case of major sins.

The curse is confirmed because it is ongoing in this world and in the Hereafter. “and for them will be a great torment”. This is in addition to the curse, and shows that they are even further removed from divine mercy.”

Do NOT trade your akhira for a few laughs or likes on a Internet forum.
chill out goddamn. Its kaftan. Good luck on your search.

@Periodicbrilliance You seem like a good person, but I'm amazed that you expected to find civil discussion in this forum out of all places.

Thank you for the civil response. The triggered men on this forum I expect fall into one of the categories I mentioned.

As you see men like @MadNomad @Jiron, you etc. Have not slandered me or personally attacked me for my observations. I expect men who the aforementioned post do not apply to do not feel personally aggrieved.

I am very chill. I expect “I was just trolling or it was just kaftan” will not be a valid excuse to give Allah SWT on the day of judgment.
How mighty of God to care about a little amusement in such an insignificant site. I wonder if he has bandwidth up there. Maybe i'll send him a gif. :ehh:

I am very chill. I expect “I was just trolling or it was just kaftan” will not be a valid excuse to give Allah SWT on the day of judgment.

I think you should just move your search for a spouse outside of the Somali community, you said you were garnering interest from Arabs and pakistanis so I think a step in that direction would be better for you.

At the end of the day you have a mother to support with no close male relatives, so only you know your situation and you can make the correct decision for yourself.

Good luck in your search.

Im a desperate female in my thirties and i'm still not married........what might be the problem here?

Ofcourse, somali man, they are always to blame here.

And if you actually think somali guys look ugly in their thirties try looking at your fellow somali females. Lord have mercy. Its like a an elephant in a human shape.
Hands down this is her situation, maybe she should look in the mirror and question why she is struggling to find a spouse rather then playing the blame game to justify her own insecurities.

I can assure you the problem isn't somali man but rather you. Maybe your crazy expectations are not aligned with reality and if your so called boxes 'for the perfect man' are not being ticked by somali men, then i would strongly advise you to marry out.

Last edited:
I dress in bland garment as to not draw too much attention to my bidaar i also figured if I wear glasses along with the bidaar I can attract more gold diggers who will think I’m a professor. I like to wear leather jacket a lot cause it disguises my big boy super size pizza calool.

:drakelaugh:ninyoo caadhi matihid. Walking around like homer simpson not giving a f*ck yaah

Periodicbrilliance said:

I never accused you of Zina. I don't know where you getting that part from. Show me where.

Interesting you seem to know a lot about the posters and about this forum for someone who claims they're not on this forum a lot

It’s fine abayo. I don’t care. I’m barely on here anyway.

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

:mjcry:

Sound like you tryna console Reer Duq

Someone asked me how old I was a while back and I reflexively answered 21 without thinking

:mjcry:
Sxb its good age. She has focused on self development in terms of education and working in her field. How many people do you know that went uni and work dead jobs and not what they studied. This girl has accomplished lot and is set for the future at the tender age of 27. The next stage is marriage.
I can tell she had her life planned out and right now the marriage part is not falling into place hence why she is acting out. But you man cant just tell her to marry out like that.

Wara bahal even me sometimes i think of lying about my age when asked:mjlaugh:

Its more of a split second thing doe :drakekidding:

Interesting thread indeed with strong view points from both sides. The most interesting tidbit though was when @Periodicbrilliance insisted on a man whose deen is on point, yet refuses to wear hijab until after she is married, citing reasons relating to personal safety. In my many years I've heard a lot of excuses for young women freely choosing not to wear hijab, but personal safety is a new and bold one.

Interesting thread indeed with strong view points from both sides. The most interesting tidbit though was when @Periodicbrilliance insisted on a man whose deen is on point, yet refuses to wear hijab until after she is married, citing reasons relating to personal safety. In my many years I've heard a lot of excuses for young women freely choosing not to wear hijab, but personal safety is a new and bold one.

This. Canada is the safest country the world. Not sure why she's scared to wear the hijab

I think she's pandering to her Canaan friends and coworkers, so she can "fit in".

My sisters and mother live in the most conservative state in the US and they still wear their hijab.

I think OP lacks faith in Allah and religion.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Periodicbrilliance

You can find me in the gym tho!

Are you willing to accept my 3 divorces and 3 kids from the past?

What do you offer besides your chicken legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending