WHY are Somali men between 30-34...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Who said I don't want to marry ? you must have had a few blunts with that scotch and hallucination has kicked in with the drunkenness, will chat again in a few days once you have sobered up and that hangover has subsided sxb.

Dude, you have 0 self awareness.

It's not that difficult of a concept to understand.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: this post. Horta people on dating sites are the worst looking people. Why would a good looking person need dating sites in the fist place.

There is something pathological about Somali men and their need to put down their women. To hurt them. Make them feel less than. You guys continuously go on about Somali women choosing to marry out. Just look at the age-shaming, body shaming, and chauvinism in this thread alone. I’m glad I do not have any brothers or close male relatives. I can see why Somali women are choosing to divest from your toxicity.
Yet another excuses justifying why somali women marry out.

so far we have;
1) we fat shame them and put them down(according to you).
2) we expose them after we have sex with them before marriage(according to @Shamis)
3) we are underacheiving deadbeats(according to every xalimo who wants to marry out).

With all the faarax bashing from habro on facebook live to young dhoocilo on twitter and youtube, it doesn't drive faaraxs in drove to marry out, why do you think fat shaming(assuming every somali guy does it) should make you wanna marry out?:gucciwhat:

No wonder they end up being left after a year or less with hybrid kids, inleen yall marry out for the wrong reasons.

you just praised pakistani culture like it is something to copy, india and pakistan were voted to be the worst country in the world to be a woman, these niggas beat Afghanistan to the top two spots.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: this post. Horta people on dating sites are the worst looking people. Why would a good looking person need dating sites in the fist place.

I said it from the get go. Most good looking Somali women in her age bracket are taken. The worst of the worst people go on these dating sites because they happen to be weird and can't find anyone legit in real life.

If I may ask, why did you wait this long to marry?

Probably her early 20s was her partying phase and now she wants to settle down a find a "good man"..

I said it from the get go. Most good looking Somali women in her age bracket are taken. The worst of the worst people go on these sites because they happen to be weird and can't find anyone legit in real life.

Probably her early 20s was her partying phase and now she wants to settle down a find a "good man"..

What makes you think she partied? She sounds to me like someone who was engrossed in her studies and later, her career.

What makes you think she partied? She sounds to me like someone who was engrossed in her studies and later, her career.

If she started uni at the age of 18 and graduated at 22. What was she doing between 22 to 27? Just work?

You know you can focus on many things at once. Humans aren't one dimensional, you know..

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Could be worse, I dress like this

BdApfa3IgAA2Q79.jpg:large

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
After the age of 30, their looks and everything else start to decline, also when they tell you they are 30 add another 5, up until recently I didn't even know Somali men lie about their age. That bidaar and eyes look like they experienced more life.

After the age of 30, their looks and everything else start to decline, also when they tell you they are 30 add another 5, up until recently I didn't even know Somali men lie about their age. That bidaar and eyes look like they experienced more life.
They need to fix up their hairlines and hit the gym. :drakelaugh:

If she started uni at the age of 18 and graduated at 22. What was she doing between 22 to 27? Just work?

You know you can focus on many things at once. Humans aren't one dimensional, you know..

Maybe she was looking and didn't meet anyone. Don't judge her, she can't control her calaf only Allah can.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is why I said it's good to take care of your skin and appearance with facial mask and mosturizers your body will thank you later down the road

Lol@ the adeer look

I swear my adeers in their 30s look really hot m'a. They're tall, handsome all work hard (they know how to dress too. What's wrong with these men? Why are they aging so fast?

Are you sure these guys are really 30? They sound 50. I know Somali guys lie about their age cause a girl I know was talking to this guy turns out hes 30 but he looks 20. If these guys look old, could it be that they are older?

May Allah grant you a good husband who has all the qualities you are looking for.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I dress in bland garment as to not draw too much attention to my bidaar i also figured if I wear glasses along with the bidaar I can attract more gold diggers who will think I’m a professor. I like to wear leather jacket a lot cause it disguises my big boy super size pizza calool.

I dress in bland garment as to not draw too much attention to my bidaar i also figured if I wear glasses along with the bidaar I can attract more gold diggers who will think I’m a professor. I like to wear leather jacket a lot cause it disguises my big boy super size pizza calool.
You are one of the best posters on this forum.

Im a desperate female in my thirties and i'm still not married........what might be the problem here?

Ofcourse, somali man, they are always to blame here.

And if you actually think somali guys look ugly in their thirties try looking at your fellow somali females. Lord have mercy. Its like a an elephant in a human shape.

Maybe she was looking and didn't meet anyone. Don't judge her, she can't control her calaf only Allah can.

True. I think OP is a good girl however she can't just bash us and not expect backlash.

I wish the best for her. She's in a tough spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending