WHY are Somali men between 30-34...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So flabby and washed up looking?

I recently joined a matrimonial service. This service allows men to either display a picture or blurs their picture (until you like their profile back). I read through profiles and am very selective with whom I match. Only if his deen/career/profile is on point. And the gentleman in question is sincere and honourable in his intentions.

My problem is most Somali men in my target demographic 30-35 never married and not a parent. Look absolutely awful in comparison to their same age Arab/Asian/other counterparts!

South Asian men generally are fashionable and well groomed. Nice beard. Presentable. Light musculature.

They dress like this:

They are aging WELL generally!

Arab Men are very muscular in their pics (fully dressed but can still tell). Some grey haired or bald ones but generally fit and look like male celebs in their age brackets!

Dress like this:

Street style:

The Somali guys in comparison aged 30-35.

Dress like this:
saudi%2Btux.jpg

Or this
Young_Somali_man_2.jpg

No joke! And they are either out of shape, completely bald/near bald bidar or look like an Abti (40+). Before you fellas come for me. CHECK MY POST HISTORY. I am generally very pro farax! I’m just shocked at how quickly and badly you guys seem to age!

I was genuinely expecting the likes of this:

image-jpeg.6060

image-jpeg.6055

13724758_146433232449847_1107831022_n.jpg

If you’re 30-35, never been married, EDUCATED, no kids and you have professional white collar job. What has y’all looking so rough, weathered and OLD?!

Sis I’m not a shallow person! I really am not. But these men look like my uncles. Physical attraction is important and in all honesty I have yet to find one I am not physically repulsed by.

Repulsed is a strong word, are they that ugly? Balding isn't that bad, it's the flabby gut with the balding that makes them look like uncles.

Which matrimonial site are you on? My friend had bad experiences with almost all of them, apparently lots of polygamists and not serious guys on them.

@Periodicbrilliance why don't you target guys in their mid 20's or a couple of years younger than you ? Perhaps that may lead to some success

Men in that age demographic are not viable marriage candidates. As they cannot independently provide for a wife/family. And I’d like children in 2 years IA. I’d go down as young as 27 but unfortunately I’ve found in my marriage search Somali men seem to be ageist as well as qabilist. Some men the same age as me won’t consider women born in the same calendar year as them.

Men in that age demographic are not viable marriage candidates. As they cannot independently provide for a wife/family. And I’d like children in 2 years IA. I’d go down as young as 27 but unfortunately I’ve found in my marriage search Somali men seem to be ageist as well as qabilist. Some men the same age as me won’t consider women born in the same calendar year as them.

This is true but check their profile any way, they might not be ageist. Which site are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.